Orion V2 roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.VAP3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
CALIFORNIA
Per Pailpoe, ship to the US will take 14 days.

I almost forgot about this. I have to check when I sent him money... Hopefully next week I get it.

Been vaping Pluid in my orion every evening from the time I get home to when I go to bed. Pretty much the Vaper during the day and the orion in the evening. (need to sell all my other stuff... GGs, iHy etc... since I don't really use them). Been out of the forums a bit also... Starting to lose interest it seems...

shooter445

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2012
Virginia
Danny, it's shorting ever so slightly, and you just aren't seeing it. That would be my guess. You going next weekend? Did you ever get the hardware I sent you through Jay???

PS: Will be out of Pluid tomorrow... Havent been able to get any, and guess now I will look elsewhere for a favorite eliquid.

Yea im going to the meet Saturday, I never got around to getting up with Jay ive been super busy with a new job but he is going to bring the hardware to the meet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
I'm way over my limit I just payed for my second chi you and now I need 2 AIOS. I'm going to have to sell my cat wanna buy him?

L3usTZF.jpg

tierrataz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
soCal
Is there any other attys that can match the flavor on the Orion?

Loaded question with no concrete answer really. Taste is too subjective from one to another. I know my pallet is pretty sensitive and I vape the same juice for almost 2 years now. I have found very few that give the intense, moist vape of the Orion.

Bliss V1 was spot on for me in flavor intensity, but the increased TH I could have done without.

Ivy is very close without an increased TH.

ERA with mesh set up really blew my socks off. Only drawback is dripping but I doubt I will be letting this little gem go anywhere soon.

Running a Stratus through the paces now and have a LE from Urq on the way I have high hopes for.

Whoopin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
Borderlands
Loaded question with no concrete answer really. Taste is too subjective from one to another. I know my pallet is pretty sensitive and I vape the same juice for almost 2 years now. I have found very few that give the intense, moist vape of the Orion.

Bliss V1 was spot on for me in flavor intensity, but the increased TH I could have done without.

Ivy is very close without an increased TH.

ERA with mesh set up really blew my socks off. Only drawback is dripping but I doubt I will be letting this little gem go anywhere soon.

Running a Stratus through the paces now and have a LE from Urq on the way I have high hopes for.

I second that on the BliSS; I can't take the TH on the BliSS. but on the Orion, it's crispy clean :)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Hellfire Mini with the 2.5mm wick hole is the best "flavor" atomizer IMHO. Just got a Foggatti mini and it is performing very good also!
Still the Orion is numero uno in the flavor department.

waiting for the Hydra, Wand and an AviSS, have high hopes for those.

Also the Chalice I am using for dripping is a great little unit.

concerning batties: use AW or the Panasonic 18650 IMR's, both are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread