The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

P & p

Discussion in 'The GG' started by imeothanasis, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ecosnige

ecosnige Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2009
    UK
    MMM i wasent talking about ggts being 3.7? ggts is a great enthusiast device and im a total fan(i also know about the dif battery options hehe).I was talking about the new device! :)

Anyway im sure it will be great and as i stated before people will just have to make 1.5 ohm coils and below to have a great vape from it.

2. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    Where can I see a photo of the new gadget? Where can I join the queue?

3. Painfreak

Painfreak Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2011
    SG
    Looks like my purchasing will never end if imeo you keep coming out with brilliant mods. :thumbs: can i have #55 if there's serial number for it to go along with my SSggts. Hahahaha!! :evil:

4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    We cant number something that is disposable cliff. Also we cant number a part of an e-cig that is already numbered

5. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I will make wires with 1 or 2 NR wires already attached on the R wire cliff

6. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    if they were mechanical mods then battery cant send the right current all the time to the atomizer Paulie. Thats why I made an electronic button that can keep the right voltage for this smaller battery. Its the only way to vape nice those batteries

7. wigglr

wigglr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Massachusetts
    thanks Imeo for creating this

8. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Yes, I think you miss something eco

1. A thin and short device like most people prefere
    2. A device that has a steady voltage
    3. A rebuildable atomizer that can be used in any mod and a battery holder that can be used with any atomizer
    4. Ladies and all people that dont go in public with big mods will finally be able to do what they want

9. wigglr

wigglr Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 23, 2011
    Massachusetts
    I personally think this adds to the GG line making it more diverse

10. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    telescope of GG is at 20mm martin. The P&P is at 17mm. Its much thinner and I am sure that all people will enjoy it. If you eliminate the voltage problem that small batteries have keeping them steady then there is no problem vaping at 3,6 volts. The bad thing with smaller batteries is the voltage drop. We will not have this now

11. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    i will buddy :)

12. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    we will cover all people that need a thin and small device that can vape steady fright. Penelope is smaller than any other tank even any other China tank. So having a mechanical device that has a removable electronic part if fails and at the same time a very small atomizer that still takes 2ml of liquid then we succeed our purpose.

13. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Yes, 510 martin. But it will sit on the proteus without adapters and without gaps at all:)

14. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    of course we will have serials Pain. Maybe we have to make a list of what serials people want:)

15. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    its too soon Mosin my new friend. We need 2 more months for it.

16. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I agree wigg. Inventing always new things includes the inventions of the appearance too to my opinion. So a thin and small cig that takes a decent battery and keeps voltage steady for 3,6 volt vaping with a 2ml tank, AD liquid control and AD air control is the best choice for all people, even for people that are used to a GGTS.

17. Torqueguy

Torqueguy Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Central Virginia
    Hey, I've been telling my wife for 30 years; "smaller is better, smaller is better"
    I think now, maybe I haven't been lying...

18. Major

Major Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Panama City, Florida
    I will go ahead and step in it and say simply that no new venture such as this that fills a void is a "step backwards". Everyone of course has their own set of preferences and that is as it should be. BUt just because a device doesn't have a set of spec's any one or few people don't find to fit their needs doesn't make it a step backwards.

On days like today where I spend 12-14 hours in outpatient treatments, a device like this fits my needs perfectly. By now I know most of the techs and nurses, etc but they can't allow me to break the law with a device as visible as my GGTS's are.

So just for one "non-lady-like" niche it will fill, instead of a eGo clone and 2 or 3 2.5ml cartos, I can have a GG with what sounds like buck boost tech feeding my cravings with every sneaky pull I take. And yes, since it is vapor, you can hold your breatrh for a couple of seconds and virtually no visible cloud is seen.

I am very sure I am not alone in seeing this new device filling a role I very much need filled. I had 10x rather have a constant 3.6 with a coil to match than a 3.4 sucking vapor through a Chinaman's dirty sock filler cartos. Just my :2c:.

Oh and since #1 seems to be alocated, I'll gladly take #.5!!! :laugh:

19. CaptSteve

CaptSteve Airborn ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    41,000ft at M 0.85
    Hopefully Imeo can put that "to Steve" on the side of that #5 too :) Just to make you happy and me happy for you Major

20. Mosin_Sergei

Mosin_Sergei Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2012
    Nizniy Novgorod Russia
    Thank you, Russians are patient people.
    How can I register GGTS SS number 1117 Nizhny Novgorod Russia?
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.