P & p

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
I think the problem here is its a device sorta aimed at a novice user BUT price will be high and also a rebuildable atty slapped on top which is not for a novice.So advanced users are going to be disappointed with 3.6 volt and a new user is going to be a bit dazzled with building coils etc.I dont see who this device is aimed at? the more i hear about it the more im disappointed and put off at the same time :(

Seems to me this is a step backward for the gg fans, plz tell me ive missed something?

Huffelpuff

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2011
Philadelphia Burbs
They will be perfect for being out and about and a nice option to have if you don't have or don't like the size of the TS. Like everything else GG, I'm sure that GGPP will stand on it's own and have a loyal following.

I'm dying to see how they are engraved.... the Slims are so beautiful I can't imagine topping them aesthetically. Will be a classy "little G" for dinner parties and the like.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
They will be perfect for being out and about and a nice option to have if you don't have or don't like the size of the TS. Like everything else GG, I'm sure that GGPP will stand on it's own and have a loyal following.

I'm dying to see how they are engraved.... the Slims are so beautiful I can't imagine topping them aesthetically. Will be a classy "little G" for dinner parties and the like.

Yes I agree as I plan to use my GGPP when I attend the Opera or a Broadway show.... wait a minute wtf am I saying like I go to the Opera or Broadway hahaha thats funny made myself laugh anyway.... but seriously its a GG itll be awesome and unique no matter what...

Zogem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2011
Atlanta
I think the problem here is its a device sorta aimed at a novice user BUT price will be high and also a rebuildable atty slapped on top which is not for a novice.So advanced users are going to be disappointed with 3.6 volt and a new user is going to be a bit dazzled with building coils etc.I dont see who this device is aimed at? the more i hear about it the more im disappointed and put off at the same time :(

Seems to me this is a step backward for the gg fans, plz tell me ive missed something?
Concur.. I've no interest in a 3.x device no matter how pretty it may be.

-Z

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
I just had a giggle thinking about Cheech and Chong vaping at the opera. :) :) :)

Led Zeppelin, man, thats Mr Krinkle. First guy to reach out to me and teach me how to build iatty coils.

I'll be forever in his debt putting up with my ceaseless questions on kanthal and wick and ceramic this and silver that.

Thanks Krink

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Guys I recall Imeo saying something about having ready made "drop in" coils of various resistance ohms available for Penelope.
A GG is a GG and I'm sure this new GGPP will have the appeal they all have. I for one will certainly get one just for the sake of expanding my GG collection although irrespective of voltage, knowing Imeo it's gonna be a great vape.
I don't agree with ruling out a PV purely because it operates at 3.6-3.7 volts, given the correct resistance coil and wick it can be a great vape.
I have a Slim which I don't use much because of the 10440 but I wouldn't dream of selling it, it's a piece of art like all GG products.
Rest assured that if Penelope and Proteus were not both a satisfying vape and an aesthetically pleasing combination they would never make Imeo's production floor. The man has proved to us time and time again that he would never put his name to something that is not worth it's weight in gold.

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Yes I agree as I plan to use my GGPP when I attend the Opera or a Broadway show.... wait a minute wtf am I saying like I go to the Opera or Broadway hahaha thats funny made myself laugh anyway.... but seriously its a GG itll be awesome and unique no matter what...

Pardon me... Do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?

Sign me up Imeo, I'm in!

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO

Let me start by saying it is a GG so it will be sold and probably sold out. That being said I believe this is more for a less in your face vape. Slim and short enough to be semi stealth but enough capacity to still have a reasonable lifespan.

ecosnige

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by imeothanasis

thejager

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just gotta learn to wrap a coil to make the 3.6 purr is all...

Imeo....will the penlope connection be a 510 connection to the Proteus? If so...awesome. If not, can you maek an adapter? I think the Penelope will be great for use on my Darwin too (hopefully letting it close)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Imeo just said that he's vaping Penelope on an eGo battery jager.

Just gotta learn to wrap a coil to make the 3.6 purr is all...

Imeo....will the penlope connection be a 510 connection to the Proteus? If so...awesome. If not, can you maek an adapter? I think the Penelope will be great for use on my Darwin too (hopefully letting it close)

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I think all the sycophants are always going to say its great, i love gg stuff the ggts is awesome nice shiny mod but bottom line its a ss tube with engravings on.

I don't care if Imeo invented it or a factory in China...I call it like I see it.

The way I see it is that GGs are completely user-serviceable, all the parts are replaceable and have.lifetime warranties.

This doesn't take into account that you can use almost any battery, any atty without aftermarket adapters plus revolutionary air control; and juice flow and air control on the tanks.

It's all mechanical, machined to perfection and sturdy as a dwarf. A precise is a stainless steel tube, some megalodons are stainless steel tubes, etc... The GG line is optimal performace that looks like art.

And in regards to being a 3.6V device...tons of us use it at 3.6,4.2,5.0,6.0, 6.4 & 7.4 volts depending on batteries and our mood.

Just my two cents while I lay in bed with my phone

Sent from my Galaxy

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I just had a giggle thinking about Cheech and Chong vaping at the opera. :) :) :)

I'm gonna Vape till the fat lady sings..... maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

Led Zeppelin, man, thats Mr Krinkle. First guy to reach out to me and teach me how to build iatty coils.

I'll be forever in his debt putting up with my ceaseless questions on kanthal and wick and ceramic this and silver that.

Thanks Krink

Awwwww puddums no need to thank me man always happy to help out when I can if I can.... its how we do what we do...

I was a dyed in the wool HV'er but since the Ody, I've been venturing more and more into the LR world. 1.3-1.4 ohms at full 4.2v kicks some serious ..... If it wasn't going to be a winner, Imeo wouldn't release it. He's a HV'er himself so he knows all about throat hit requirements

The 0.9 Dual Ohm Coil with 32g Kanthal A1 @ 4.2v fresh charged AW IMR is pretty friggen awesome and I dont hafta stack batts anymore... I find it as close to HV as you can get without stacking batts and I find the flavor to be better and the TH a little smoother than HV... but then again anything is smoother than 8.4v @ 2.5ohm's

Pardon me... Do you happen to have any Grey Poupon?
Sign me up Imeo, I'm in!

but of course... anything less would be uncivilized....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread