Status
Not open for further replies.

jericoriver

Please support CASAA
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Midway,Ga.
I have all TPA flavors. I get friends asking all the time to make them a good tobacco flavor. I have some DK Tab, tobacco, MLB,M Type, and the TA Blend with pg. When using the TA thats diluted in pg how much do you recomend? Any good tobacco ideas? I allso have some seedmans concentrate and some of the diluted. Thanks

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Seedman commercial concentrate at 12%, plus 4 drops of ta diluted per 10 ml of final mix, gives a very firm, cig like, flavor. That is my tob4.

For a smoother tobacco, 12% seedman commercial, add 3% hazelnut, and cut the ta to 2 drops per 10ml. I call it tob5.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I got the Sweet Tart as a new sample when I made my order and it is good!

Is the Ripe Banana a better Banana than Banana Cream? I like the Banana Cream and all, but could do without the cream aspect as far as my taste buds and taste history goes...

I quite enjoy the ripe banana...Have used it with chocolate and milk chocolate to make a "frozen banana" flavor.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Still wanting feedback on what Ripe Banana tastes like compared to Banana Cream...
Thanks! :)

Ripe banana taste just like a fresh fruit ripe banana, peel & vape. It is strong, easily dominates other flavors in mixes.
Banana Creme is milder, creamy, desert type.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread