Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I know I'll get socks. I always get socks. Might as well ask for them so I'm getting something on my list. It could be worse, my grandmother used to give me HUGE white undies every year. The kind you can pull up to your neck. I miss her, but not those undies....

and back to pets. I need to take a picture of the killer Rooster in the morning and post him. He's beautiful.

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
I know I'll get socks. I always get socks. Might as well ask for them so I'm getting something on my list. It could be worse, my grandmother used to give me HUGE white undies every year. The kind you can pull up to your neck. I miss her, but not those undies....

and back to pets. I need to take a picture of the killer Rooster in the morning and post him. He's beautiful.

Yes, back to pets! Show us a picture of your chicken.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
This is Lil Stretchy:
tFJl8.png

Pharaoh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2010
Ponca City,OK
Beautiful horse!! My daughter would love to have a horse. Unfortunately, I don't think the neighbors would appreciate it. :lol:

I'll have nightmares of snakes tonight. Ewwww!

It was actually my mothers horse and stayed at Grandmas, she got it when I was about the age of my daughter in that picture. Unfortunately it has now passed on :( My mother has another horse but I do not trust it around my little girl like I could with the other.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
It was reluctantly accepted around here until it escaped and was missing for 3 days..lol
I never said anything and just searched for it when my wife was not looking :)

I would have freaked out. Loose snake in the house equals me sleeping at my mom's til snake is found. :lol:

It was a very nice snake :)

I'm sure it was. I have nothing against snakes, as long as they are not near me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread