Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Guys! Anybody know of extra bottles? Will the Luxotic ones fit? Thanks!
From the picture I just found of a Luxotic mod it appears to have a bottle similar to what the Squeeze 1 uses. I have a bunch of Sqeeze 1 spares. They are considerably smaller in diameter than the one used in the Squeeze 2, have a smaller top hole (that maybe could be forced onto a Squeeze 2). But why when.....

The Squeeze 2 comes with a spare silicon bottle (but not a second SS 2 piece cap). They use an offset proprietary cap to better prevent the strain common on the SS siphon tubes like on other squonk mods. IOW, when installed in the mod the caps large open hole is closer to the back of the bottle instead of the middle of it). They are super easy to fill without removing the cap from almost any size refill bottle, and are leak free. No joose on fingers or mod refilling this one.

I did find poor pictures of a complete bottle and just the silicon replacement bottle (tried to enhance the background so the silicon bottle shows better). And a USA source to buy extra bottles for $0.50 each (but not the two piece SS caps). The name on the pictures will get you there.

eleaf_pico_squeeze_2_bottle.jpg
eleaf_pico_squeeze_2_bottle_1_.jpg
eleaf_pico_squeeze_2_bottle_1b_.jpg

Spy out...

Last edited:

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
From the picture I just found of a Luxotic mod it appears to have a bottle similar to what the Squeeze 1 uses. I have a bunch of Sqeeze 1 spares. They are considerably smaller in diameter than the one used in the Squeeze 2, have a smaller top hole (that maybe could be forced onto a Squeeze 2). But why when.....

The Squeeze 2 comes with a spare silicon bottle (but not a second SS 2 piece cap). They use an offset proprietary cap to better prevent the strain common on the SS siphon tubes like on other squonk mods. IOW, when installed in the mod the caps large open hole is closer to the back of the bottle instead of the middle of it). They are super easy to fill without removing the cap from almost any size refill bottle, and are leak free. No joose on fingers or mod refilling this one.

I did find poor pictures of a complete bottle and just the silicon replacement bottle (tried to enhance the background so the silicon bottle shows better). And a USA source to buy extra bottles for $0.50 each (but not the two piece SS caps). The name on the pictures will get you there.

View attachment 765457 View attachment 765459 View attachment 765461

Spy out...
their previous offer does come with steel cap, but current offer no and not specific for pico SQ 2, under description it does mention 6ml only, look like different bottle ,,,

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    their previous offer does come with steel cap, but current offer no and not specific for pico SQ 2, under description it does mention 6ml only, look like different bottle ,,,
    Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Bottle

$0.50 from CN
    $1.50 from US
    no cap is included, but is specific to the Squeeze 2

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither

A common confusion in vape gear squonk bottles with internal feed tube mechanisms is the bottles e-liquid capacity. Some MFG's give the higher capacity of a totally empty bottle when filled to the top - while other MFG's give the actual capacity when the feed tube/etc are actually inside the bottle in use that displaces some of it's empty capacity. So advertised capacity can easily vary 1-2 or more mls from what the in use bottle actually will hold. Vape Sourcing does say they are for the S2's, claims capacity of their replacement as 6.5ml while I've seen resalers state the S2's come with an 8ml capacity bottle.

I've never bothered to measure how much those that came with my Pico S2's hold (either empty or when in use) because I simply don't care whether they are 8, 6 or whatever in use. They are very fast and easy to refill, so even with my normal joose usage that requires that I refill them multiple times a day/night, a ml or two or three of less bottle capacity matters not to me. :)

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    New problem with squeeze 2:
    Using the Coral 2 RDA with ss 316L at abt .6 ohms.

If I’m in any mode other than Wattage the mod shuts off when pressing the Fire button.

Anyone know if this is some type of protection? There is no message it just turns off. Wattage mode it vapes fine.

I’m not home to try another RDA on it yet.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    New problem with squeeze 2:
    Using the Coral 2 RDA with ss 316L at abt .6 ohms.

If I’m in any mode other than Wattage the mod shuts off when pressing the Fire button.

Anyone know if this is some type of protection? There is no message it just turns off. Wattage mode it vapes fine.

I’m not home to try another RDA on it yet.
    i have no issue, check ur coil on coral rda, possible to long and touching rda wall that cause shot circuit ?

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    I’ll take another look. Maybe the legs need tightening. I’ll have to wait until I get home. Thanks!!
    i have some funny issue with sq 2 too, when my coil acting up, my mod throw message said battery weak or low batt, what i have to do is unscrew my coil and screw it back ... wala it work :)
    Look like pico sq can't handle error very well ....

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    i have some funny issue with sq 2 too, when my coil acting up, my mod throw message said battery weak or low batt, what i have to do is unscrew my coil and screw it back ... wala it work :)
    Look like pico sq can't handle error very well ....
    I’ve had mine do both what you said and what Fidola said. It was acting up and if I took the atty off and on it would work for a bit. Finally I rebuilt the whole thing and it must’ve been the coil, be it was touching somewhere, or a tiny piece of metal was causing a short. It hasn’t happened since but when it did I was using an exotic build and when I cut the wire a tiny strand was left over to touch things and cause problems. Best bet is to tear it down and rebuild being careful everything is copacetic, good luck.

Reactions: SonnyCooL

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
    Jan 12, 2018
    It does seem to be extra sensitive to shorts and such, but to me that’s a good thing.
    i'm ok with sensitive but handling and throwing wrong error code that causing me a lot trouble (been trying out all battery n bla bla), now i don't care what error it throw, i just re-just my coil cause i don't TRUST her anymore :p

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Hey @Spydro , would you mind sending me a PM (since I can't send you one)?

I have them locked down (I don't do private anymore). But you and I go way back so I did try to send you something without changing my settings. LMK here if you don't get anything and I need to try something else.

cliffy15

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2013
    Honolulu, HI
    I have them locked down (I don't do private anymore). But you and I go way back so I did try to send you something without changing my settings. LMK here if you don't get anything and I need to try something else.

Got it! Just sent you a reply. Hope you're able to see it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread