Status
Not open for further replies.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Received my $15 Squeeze V2 today. It's a tad heavy but very comfortable to use. I was pleasantly surprised to discover the pre-loaded 21700 battery. The battery alone is almost worth the purchase price.
    I was surprised too, since I ordered the mod only, but was sent the complete atty/battery kit.

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    I was surprised too, since I ordered the mod only, but was sent the complete atty/battery kit.

I didn't receive the full kit with the atty, but I'm pleased. I have more BF toppers than I know what do with so it is no big deal. Glad you scored the full kit though!

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Received my $15 Squeeze V2 today. It's a tad heavy but very comfortable to use. I was pleasantly surprised to discover the pre-loaded 21700 battery. The battery alone is almost worth the purchase price.
    Received my Squeeze 2 yesterday and was ecstatic to find that they sent me the kit, rather than mod only. :w00t: Now, I need to go check my S2 when I get home, because I never would have expected a battery to be preloaded in the mod... Win! :headbang:

This is definitely the best deal for under $11 that I have ever gotten on anything vape related... Ever. :thumbs:

So... how are you guys building that Coral 2? ;)

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    Received my Squeeze 2 yesterday and was ecstatic to find that they sent me the kit, rather than mod only. :w00t: Now, I need to go check my S2 when I get home, because I never would have expected a battery to be preloaded in the mod... Win! :headbang:

This is definitely the best deal for under $11 that I have ever gotten on anything vape related... Ever. :thumbs:

So... how are you guys building that Coral 2? ;)

I played around with a couple of the Coral 2's when I got the first two of my three Squeeze 2's. I used RxW for the wick in them, so 4mm spaced Stapled Clapton coils that netted 0.2Ω. They worked good'nuff for a single coil atty (but I run Digiflavor Mesh Pro RDA's with lower Ω builds on all of my Squeeze 2's).

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    This is the only place I've found them other than Eleaf maybe.
    Eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 Bottle

Thanks for that lead @puffon.
    My 3rd Squeeze 2 (SS) was gifted to me from a friend in Hawaii (@cliffy15) who used it a little and moved on to other gear. He cleaned the bottle in a UC... and that made it super soft. That makes for a collapsed bottle that is very slow to expand again when squonking a DMP RDA on it that needs more pressure to squonk the massive cotton in them. So I'll pick up some extra bottles from that source.

Mahalo nui loa "LW".

First picture... it has a Silver DMP on it now and runs my Evil Root DIY.
    S2SS.jpg

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Thanks for that lead @puffon.
    My 3rd Squeeze 2 (SS) was gifted to me from a friend in Hawaii (@cliffy15) who used it a little and moved on to other gear. He cleaned the bottle in a UC... and that made it super soft. That makes for a collapsed bottle that is very slow to expand again when squonking a DMP RDA on it that needs more pressure to squonk the massive cotton in them. So I'll pick up some extra bottles from that source.

Mahalo nui loa "LW".

First picture... it has a Silver DMP on it now and runs my Evil Root DIY.
    View attachment 785725
    They are not my favorite China vendor to deal with, so I ordered from the US warehouse, which shipped fairly quickly. Thanks for tip of not putting the bottles in a UC.

Reactions: Spydro

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    They are not my favorite China vendor to deal with, so I ordered from the US warehouse, which shipped fairly quickly. Thanks for tip of not putting the bottles in a UC.

I had already decided to order from the US Warehouse. I would never buy anything from China at all if I can get it in the US (in fact after the way this last order from China went I don't plan to buy anything direct from there ever again).
    Was surprised about the UC as I had never thought about the UC/silicone thing being an issue. I have a commercial UC that I've cleaned a lot of other vape gear in with zero problems, including sqounk bottles, but they were not silicone bottles.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    I ordered a supply of spare Squeeze 2 Silicone bottles via the link @puffon posted above. It's another one of those companies that keeps their US Warehouse location a secret.
    I don't like that practice when they now have my contact information.
    So after a bit of sleuthing... a street address in Tustin, CA appears to be the location.

score69

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 28, 2015
    Athens, GA, USA
    Breazy still has them for $29.99. Several color choices.

I don't even care if it includes the RDA, worth it to me to pick up another backup.

They've also got the Goon 1.5 (all colors but black) for $24.99, so grabbed one of those as well. Seemed like a good buy and got me my $50 free shipping.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither

I don't even care if it includes the RDA, worth it to me to pick up another backup.

They've also got the Goon 1.5 (all colors but black) for $24.99, so grabbed one of those as well. Seemed like a good buy and got me my $50 free shipping.

Way back when I had a chance to pick up some more Goon 1.5's for $18 and change, so bought six more IIRC. But none of the Goons have seen much use though since the mesh RDA's started taking over most of my vaping about a year ago, and soon enough mesh took over almost all of it.

Reactions: score69

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014

$15 here, but stainless only.

528 Custom Vapes GOON V1.5 24mm RDA

Reactions: score69

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    Well, my Squeeze 2 has expired. It cannot recognize any atomizer and refuses to fire. Rest in peace my Eleaf friend. We did not spend enough time together.
    R.I.P. pico I’m sorry to hear this. Has it taken a lot of abuse, falls and the sort, or is this just an unexplained death?

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Oh no!!! How long did you have it? I feel your loss.

I've only had it a couple of months. I only paid like $15 for it but I really, really liked it. Oh well, that's why I have "several" mods.

R.I.P. pico I’m sorry to hear this. Has it taken a lot of abuse, falls and the sort, or is this just an unexplained death?

No abuse, no drops, nothing. It was in perfect condition. I may take it apart at some point and see if there's a broken solder joint at the 510.

madstabber

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 20, 2013
    Concoction Creating Cave
    I've only had it a couple of months. I only paid like $15 for it but I really, really liked it. Oh well, that's why I have "several" mods.

No abuse, no drops, nothing. It was in perfect condition. I may take it apart at some point and see if there's a broken solder joint at the 510.
    Please keep us notified if you do take it apart and locate the problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread