• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok since i can't do anything on this site other than this page apparently i will ask for this to be forwareded to smokey joe please.

i only posted the information for the other stuff because i was asked for it from members here. i don't appreciate the removal of my posts without cause. i said nothing bad about this forum i am here every day i am an active participant. my title has changed as well went from a vet to a super member...i have been on this site since march and have made several friends, i feel singled out for posting information on another site. i don't find this fair as this is something people do all the time. if it is a problem to let people know there is another forum out there or heck even 10 more forums out there for the vapers then please post that when people come in so they know why the will be reviewed and why their stuff will be deleted.

thank you

Jenn

greyeyes

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2009
Florida
From mss5366

ok since i can't do anything on this site other than the main page apparently i will ask for this to be forwarded to smokey joe please.

i only posted the information for the other stuff because i was asked for it from members here. i don't appreciate the removal of my posts without cause. i said nothing bad about this forum i am here every day i am an active participant. my title has changed as well went from a vet to a super member...i have been on this site since march and have made several friends, i feel singled out for posting information on another site. i don't find this fair as this is something people do all the time. if it is a problem to let people know there is another forum out there or heck even 10 more forums out there for the vapers then please post that when people come in so they know why the will be reviewed and why their stuff will be deleted.

thank you

Jenn

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I had an email from mss5366 asking that no one say or do anything that would get them banned here.

I looked at the deletion location and the reason is: posting inappropriate link

Looking at the mandatory reading for new members and the FAQ, I see nothing about inappropriate links, by way of definition.

It's a mystery at this point...guess we'll just have to wait and see what plays out on this.

Last edited:

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
lol haha i haven't been outside since i came to work at 730 this morning vaping at my desk and i have my mini cycle undermydesk for exercise..definitly looking forward to the weekend though taking mil to get our hair done girls day out. shes been asking for a while but i wanted her hair to grow out a little. may take her shopping too haven't decided yet. maybe get each of us a nice outfit or somehing. gonna take her for a manicure too. thank god the backpay from her disability came in so i can get stuff done for her that she wants.makes it hard when she asks to do something and i tell her we have to wait tillthe 3rd..bleh.

im actually really happy today (WARNING this is a diet rant lol) weighed in today and im actually down 7lbs from sunday!! so this weeks drama didnt' make me do what i would normally which is nice.

ok talk to everyone later!!

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey!! Congrats on the 7 pounds! That's great! I've been eating a lot of salads lately myself :)

Been busy but glad to see you are 'here'. I'm getting ready to go out in the boat with my husband this evening... He'll be fishing, I'll be vaping LOL! I could fish too but I like looking at the sights and just chilling sometimes too. Plus he hates when I outfish his a** so.... I'll just chill n vape!

A few of my orchids have opened up over the summer and I haven't gotten time to photograph them... My new vaping hobby TOOK OVER!!!! Maybe this weekend I shall find time. ;) If you want to see some of my pretty flowers for a smile check out my flickr page

Flickr: laurel099's Photostream

Hope everyone has a wonderful FRIDAY!!!!!!!!! A good weekend too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread