• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok was talking to hubs last night i had a ball!! but had to work this morning...bleh so was wondering if anyone was opposed to meeting up next month on saturday oct 10th again at BJ's i thought this would be better so that way we can talk and not have to worry about getting up too early the next day. let me know if everyone thinks this will work.

FL-Eagle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Holiday, FL
Cool put it on the calendar :thumbs:

Sounds good to me. The more we get to know each other, the more we'll probably talk!

We have to talk? 8-o I though this was the one where we were going for the guiness book of world records for biggest vape cloud?

I think mss5366 might take that one hands down with her new toy.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: posting inappropriate link

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
  • Deleted by ZambucaLu
  • Reason: posting inappropriate link

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi Mss5366! I think it was your hubby looking for a pic of the El Jobean sign... Tell him here it is:

129_Riverwood&ElJobean.jpg

Hey Laurel099 thank you so much for the picture of the El Jobean road sign I used to drive a truck in that area, but driving a semi and taking a picture at the same is frowned upon by the d.o.t.and parking it long enough to take a picture is a pain since most parking lots arent meant for anything bigger than a smart car (roller skate with a steering wheel) but thank you again.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
Hey Laurel099 thank you so much for the picture of the El Jobean road sign I used to drive a truck in that area, but driving a semi and taking a picture at the same is frowned upon by the d.o.t.and parking it long enough to take a picture is a pain since most parking lots arent meant for anything bigger than a smart car (roller skate with a steering wheel) but thank you again.
:shock::shock::shock::shock:SEE SEE HE DOES EXIST ON HERE!!!:shock::shock::shock::shock:

lol finally got him to post on here. sent him the pic laurel took and he said tell her i said thanks i said you have a log in tell her yourself..lol then you can say you are on the forums...haha:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread