• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pinellas vape meetup set!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
You're asking if we are doing Sat. night??? LOL...you were the one that changed it! JK

Make me a tentative...I don't know yet if my niece and her family will be here on Sat or not. They'll be in Orlando for her 11 year daughter to participate in an archery competition (BIL, Kathy, and I will be going there on Friday to cheer her on). They then have a pass for Disney on Sat so the plans are up in the air as to whether or not they'll make it over here before they head back to KY.

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok so this meeting will be a north and south meeting...u will have to be there for more details...but will definitly be a time not to miss!! let me know if u are coming so i can do reservations.

you know if people aren't wanting to eat we can always take over the starbucks at the same mall...they have wifi...oops too much info given..ha! ok let me know

i know with the economy alot of people are wanting to save money eat at home and truthfully that is cool to do. if u guys want we can do starbucks wont have to reserve anything just take it over!!

JennFL5366

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Pinellas Park
ok sorry to keep changing stuff but just got more info on the other meet up so this is what i am proposing..

starbucks at parkside mall for the wifi connection at 6pm saturday the 17th. this is so we will be able to do a video conference with the north meet i hope this works for everyone i will be getting there early to make sure we get connection good and get stuff set up i will probably set up my laptop inside due to heat for people to come over and chat and do whatever with the other group.

again hope this is ok with everyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread