The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pink and Gold Battery's with Bling available

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by billster88, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    sallie.....really? I actually used the word stupid in relationship to anything in pink? I can only imagine I was trying to impress the boss. :) I have actually dyed my goat pink and purple.....and pierced her horns. swear....truth......:evil:

Regarding the Pink/Gold battery sale.....thank you for letting me know about the shopping cart problem.........unfortunately it will have to wait until tomorrow....web squirrel is in his tree sleeping....although I dont know what....it's only 1am for him.......jeez....kids these days.......

2. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    I wanted to save my PB and Pink batts for Special Occasions, and I was looking for a generic 4081 so I could still use some of my cartos, when I found this... (it was kind of hard to get a photo of it)

View attachment 22881

With all of the different colors of batts and LEDs they had, this is the only one that said "crystal" (not white or clear) and I couldn't resist!! Of course, it looks like a cloudy piece of cut plastic next to the brilliance of the CZ, and the finish is sort of pearly metallic gold...
    I just call it my 'Poor Girl's Bling' :rolleyes:

(FYI: No probs with the charger acting up on this one... lol!!)

3. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    Hi all....just an update on these sale batteries......I thought I had specified this with the sale announcement but now I cant find the post......but things have changed now anyway so here is the update:

PINK batteries are no longer on sale and will NOT be discontinued. They will have NO discount at all because they will always be sold with 10% of the profits going to Breast Cancer research.

Gold batteries ARE still on sale and are $15 ONLY for ECF members....but when they are gone....they are gone for good. At this price they do not include the lifetime warranty.....30days only and then they must be either DOA or unusable to receive an exchange.

Ms Sallyzoo.....I am SO sorry....I totally missed your question about the LED lights! The Pink battery glows with a clear blue light and the CZ is clear. The Gold battery also has a clear CZ but an orange LED so it glows orange. better late than never,right?

[​IMG]

4. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    ummm..LK, i thought you were resting your hand? please don't answer this or anything.

where's the blanket?

5. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    I AM resting my hand.....I am typing with my cyborgnetic prehensile tail. :)

6. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    oh, right. the OTHER hand :facepalm:

7. patrickmurphy

patrickmurphy Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    I'm about to take the plunge on some Golds and was curious if this discount is still in effect?

8. Neemy

Neemy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    Marietta, GA
    Wondering the same thing. I had the ecf discount page bookmarked, but the link takes me to a Not Found error.

9. fenderbc

fenderbc Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2010
    IL, USA
    It has change to SmokeStik ::: Alternative Smoking

10. Neemy

Neemy Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 16, 2010
    Marietta, GA
  11. patrickmurphy

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    Thanks for that link! Now I have another question: the "Gold Replacement Battery" with the $15 - it says "pink" above the 'add to cart' button. I assume that is leftover from when the gold and pinks were both discounted. I just want to make sure that I really only get Gold ones.

**UPDATE
    I figured out how this goes. It will only get Golds, the checkout page has it all correct. I ordered a few. I'm a happy camper now.

12. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ayup...you got it! Pink is no longer discounted since 10% of the profits go to charity. I do love the Gold batteries...with a black carto they really look sharp.

13. susie22321

susie22321 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2010
    St. Clair Shores, MI
    I'm thinkin' I need a Gold!! Attention: Santa!

14. patrickmurphy

Nov 16, 2010
    san francisco
    The Gold with a white carto also looks great, as does the Gold with a Hendu cart.

Now I'm wondering if I ordered enough...

15. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no such thing.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.