Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
oh what>? r u talking to me? LOL.....nothing yet. We have them ready but still waiting on the "deal" to get finalized with the celeb that is going to be sponsoring them. I might make up a batch myself of the regular size Jets and have a some kind of contest just for the Bad Girls...any ideas? or maybe.......I'll just do a prize patrol thing and randomly give them away on a whim. I like doing that...it makes me feel SO powerful!:evil:

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
oh what>? r u talking to me? LOL.....nothing yet. We have them ready but still waiting on the "deal" to get finalized with the celeb that is going to be sponsoring them. I might make up a batch myself of the regular size Jets and have a some kind of contest just for the Bad Girls...any ideas? or maybe.......I'll just do a prize patrol thing and randomly give them away on a whim. I like doing that...it makes me feel SO powerful!:evil:

LOL. I'll play! :)

Biomom

ECF Veteran
May 6, 2010
Washington, DC
Oi, the sacrifices a busy mom of 5 makes. Missed another great chance at an LK contest! The new Jet! LK you *know* I want that one for my collection... it's a total greedy want though, as the 3 SmokeStik batteries I do own are still going strong. :)

One day... one day, and the perfect jewel/color on the Jet would be what was on the gold battery! It's like having your own personal star light while enjoying the luxurious vape you get from Smokestik menthol... ok ok gotta stop dreaming while I type!

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Biomom.....as spacekitty so kindly pointed out.....the Jet and Gold kit are still sitting here on my desk.....waiting for the next contest.....so start paying attention girl......I have been doing a prize patrol as well...where occasionally for no apparent reason (I make no excuses for my behavior) I will give something away. Likely those batteries will be on the list for the prize patrol. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hehe...finally...someone is paying attention......

no clue......they don't tell me anything.....but I yelled at the webmaster for putting a picture of a product we don't carry on the website. After which the warehouse manager kindly pointed out...hey....I have purple cases. So recovering quickly I said...oh right...those are MINE. Put them aside somewhere and I'll have the picture taken down so no one can buy them....those are special ECF prizes. flickflick

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
heheheheh

purple-squirrel-300x199.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread