The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Batteries that don't die!

Discussion in 'SmokeStik' started by Biomom, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Biomom

Biomom Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    WOOT! My thread found a new SmokeStik lover to be =D Welcome Harley!

2. lorikay13

lorikay13 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    PRIZEPATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!! First person that has 5 children, lives in Washington,DC and loves SmokeStik wins!

If it's the wrong person that posts I reserve the right to say....WOOHOO....Biomom.....you won a prize......!!!!!!!!!

3. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    I love smokestik, have 3 dogs, and just visited DC :D

j/K

Congratulations Biomom!!

4. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    HEHEHEHE....good one CES. How was DC btw? I'm a SMALL small town person myself....you can walk from one end of main st to the other in 20 minutes in my town...and thats it...the whole town...LOL. So places like DC scare me.....I don't think they are very nice to squirrels there either. My towns official nicname is Tree City.....so...... treasurehuntsquirrel.jpg

5. CES

CES optimistic cynic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    Birmingham, Al
    DC was fun for a couple of days I wouldn't want to live there though. I got in the day before the meeting started, so I got to visit museums. I also got to eat good food . Lunch in the middle of Union Station was fun. if you stay in the right part of town everything is pretty much within walking distance. I think they may be nicer to pigeons than squirrels...i mean they have all those statues especially for the pigeons.

6. Biomom

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    LOL. I screamed so loud in the reply post to the private message my throat hurts!

Here goes anyway YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY... I'm so happy to help! I had friends over on Halloween and showed off my little SmokeStik collection. I have the sparkly silver case and it caught the attention of this smoking couple... well bad news is they tried a cheaper option and got nasty dried up cartos, but GOOD news is one of them has now quit smoking! So SS did take part! It was my SS that was actually tested/tried too ;)

I'll get them over here one day!

BTW, gotta check the Lanyard thread for the LOL pic I'm doing for Spacekitty *snicker*.

7. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    ok biomom....lord knows you must be busy with that pack of yours...so I will post this here as well. This is the lanyard I made for you....let me know if you like it or not. If not...no drama....just let me know what you would like. But I can tell you this one WILL stand up to being mauled by children...LOL

[​IMG]
    By lorikay13 at 2011-11-17

[​IMG]
    By lorikay13 at 2011-11-17

8. Biomom

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    OH MAN WOW; that's *gorgeous*! I love it! <3
    It's perfect since I love biology too!

Thank you thank you SO MUCH!

9. Biomom

May 6, 2010
    Washington, DC
    PS> The 5 are ALL GIRLS hehe. The only threat will be in the stealing of said lanyard since my closet is regularly raided lol. 3 of them are teenagers and none drive yet, so you can imagine THAT kind of crazy busy. ;)

10. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    no I can not....but I did make that especially for you...the "bio" in your user name was kind of a hint...LOL

11. suddenly

suddenly Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 26, 2009
    The Secret Garden
    i looked on your site, beautiful e-cigs.

Can you only order menthol or tobacco carts, nothing else?

12. Allazar

Allazar Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2011
    Austin
    They are considering offering a few additional choices. However, they primarily focus on those seeking an experience very close to analog smoking. That is why there are not a wide range of different flavors offered. I will tell you this much, this is by far the best company I have seen for automatic e-cigs. They use high quality batteries and their cartomizers last much longer for me than anyone else's I've tried too!

Smoke Stik will also guarantee and warranty their batteries as long as you buy your cartomizers from them too! Try finding someone else (without spending $200 for it) that will do that!!! :party:

13. lorikay13

Dec 13, 2009
    Oregon
    We are in the process of marketing 3....maybe 4 new flavors right now. I would expect them for sale in about a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.