Pioneer4u 22 Seven Upgrade to Sx350 60 TC watt Is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Ok I have been hunting around the last few days since I got my Piioneer4u 22 Seven and I found a link to a guy on you tube that has done it using the 60 watt YIHI Sx350 but while his video for the part 1 was done well the 2nd part was not so good in the first part he shows how to get it apart but then left the post hang for a year until I go in touch with him and he did a part 2 but it was very Vague
Here is A link to the first part and here is the link to the 2nd part So it it is possible but I think is we want to do this we are going to have to work together using what he posted. I seen a few folks asking now this would be great mod if we can do it this is the chip you need to use from what this guy says so it is do-able it just that he did not give enough detail on how it done so with what he give us and with what we cam come u with from other members maybe we could get a decent video put together with all the details as far as where to get the parts needed. I build a lot of mods but his lack of detail make this a daunting job buy the want you can buy the seven 22 right now for 10$ no shipping no tax Pioneer4You Seven 22 26650 Variable Mod I bought that and the kayfun for 5$ and lit looks great togther Tobeco 26650 BIG Kayfun Lite Plus 28.5mm RBA Rebuildable Atty

Here is a pic
Kayfun and Seven 22.JPG

Nice looking mod for 15$ feel like a well made item now to turn this into a 60 TC mod the chip cost about 60 from varitube. Nice looking 26650 mods are hard to find and one that looks this good almost nothing of its kind, most are mech mods not regulated
Here is the chip specs
Chip Specifications below:

Specifications
-VW: 5W-50W
-VV: 1.5V-9.5V
-Handle 0.2 - 3.0 ohm Atomizer
-Volt can be Increased or Decreased
-By-pass mode Gravity Sensor
Features
--5W-50W Variable Wattage
--1.5V-9.5V Variable Voltage
--Handle 0.2 ohm- 3.0 ohm Atomizer
--By-pass (direct connection) mode, if you choose this mode its like a mechanical mod
--0.66" OLED Screen
Yihiecigar is the Most professional and the biggest chip manufacture focusing on Vapor products from China
2014 Newest High end Products YiHi SX350 50W
Single Battery DC to DC Sustain Subohm 0.2 to 3.0 ohm VV/VW 5W to 50W 1.5V to 9.5V Yihiecigar
Specs of YiHi SX350 50W Yihieicgar

No.

Specs

Minimum

Typical

Max

Output Power

5 Watts

50 Watts

Output Voltage

1.0 Volts

9.5 Volts

Output Current

25A

Atomizer Resistance

0.2 Ohms

2.0 Ohms

3.0 Ohms

Input Voltage (High Drain Battery required such as Sony VTC or Efest Purple Batteries)

3.2 Volts

3.7 Volts

4.5 Volts

Input Current

1.5 A

8.9 A

25A

Screen On Current

25 mA

Quiescent Current

1 mA

Power Down Current

200 uA

Efficiency

92%

Screen size

0.66" OLED

Fire Method

Only One Regular Fire Button

Adjust Power Method

Gravity Sensor Adjust Power Automatically

USB Charging for Battery

Yes

App controlled Bluetooth

N/A

Software Upgrate/GUI operate

Yes

Charging for Mobile Phone

N/A

Customize Logo

Yes

So this is a firmware up-gradable unit that is why the specs are a bit off and and say 50 watts as after you do the firmware upgrade it goes to 60 Watts
Personally I see a opportunity to do something as a group that would make one killer mod and anyone that was into the idea can grab up the set you see here and get it too in like 2 days I paid 14.90 as you see it I sure know I am willing to put up my 60$ to give it a shot and I don't think 15$ is too much to invest to into this project. So guys how many of you would like to make this happen I know I seen at least a half dozen post on this mode upgrade why worry about getting the 30 seven when you can make a 60 TC seven
The biggest problems is that the 22 watt chip is a bit shorter than the 350 and the fire button needs to get moved and it not like we don't if it can be done because we do I just think we need to put our heads together and do a better job of it

I just think having a tube mod with 60 watts and a single 26650 customisable start screen firmware up-gradable is something worth the effort I tired of the same old box mods. I will keep looking for more or a better video and write to the guy that did it like i did before but try too tell him in a nice way that the part 2 video need a bit more detail

Last edited:
Reactions: DejayRezme

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Well it seems I am just a lucky one yesterday the new mod failed it was acting like it had a bad connection on the inside that what cause the outside of the case right where the P for pioneer4u started. So I will pop it open today andd see if thats th case is. Now I even have a freebie to try this upgrade out on

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Now let start wit the basics if you watched the video I have in my first post. Ok one of the thing that have to be done is relocation of the fire button It a supple thing rally the YIHI 200 chip set has a on board button the SX350 don't it hangs on a wire So you need to epoxy it to the broad and it has to be non conductive so today on my fact finding mission a guy told me about this stuff
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004DF5MEC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A2QMYZQ1U9MH84
41-EpvvqzmL.jpg

Ok Next this is a Stainless Steel mod so conventional solder does no work on it so you will need this stuff here also from amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...rue&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_4&smid=A4NN5FFNNK8QR

41Ob4CbZtBL.jpg

The ground wire on the Seven has to soldered to SS so this is a must have and it the best stuff you can buy before. I also looking at finding another way to get a better ground in this upgrade I have a few ideas
Now A few Tips on using this stuff

1 is mechanical cleaning is a must for those of you that have never done it. Direct heat is not the to go when possible heat from the other side and draw the solder to heat If I can find a few videos on how to silver solder and I post them there here. When using sliver solder its closer to braising it can be done with a soldering iron but don't expect the best results

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
I think that the whole reason my last Seven 22 died was a bad ground the the solder joint at the atty looks cold to me and at time I could feel a hot spot right where the ground wire attached to the board the ground on this unit comes from a spring as the bottom of the battery tube and the board get it ground from the back of the 510 connector Stainless steel pretty much sucks as a conductor. This is something I want to change in my build I want to find away to improve the grounding. Now that we are building something with TC good conductivity is a must and every way possible not just ground

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Now for another tip about disassemble. Now even removing the top where he shows how to get to top off to get the chip out of this mod mod I thin since he short this footage the mad some minor changes like using sleeve retainer and thread locker the 2 places that are The most difficult to get apart on pot they used sleeve retainer and on the bottom they used Thread Locker too so break out the mini torch and heat around-around the top don't stop always keep the torch moving no you just want the whole area warm to the touch not hot enough to burn. Heating the top expands the metal that is on the outside and softens the sleeve retainer

Now same deal on the bottom and works kinda the same as well you just wrap the 2 half's in paper towel heat the same as the top but to tell the truth this ones tighter and you have to be even more careful other than that its a walk in the on the beach, but this one going to be a bit harder as you have to keep towels on till you have the both half's almost all the
Ok, So that's my update on the taking apart since they started using tread locker and sleeve retainer; This would save you some nicks scratches and possible broken screen cover

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2014
Portland TN USA
Is anyone reading this thread? I have been here posting for the last 2 days and not one replay. Have I been blacklisted or something. I really need others input please? Here is a chance to build a really cool mod that for once is not in a frigging box a chance to make a really nice 60 watt TC single 26650 mod that has upgrade-able firmware. the seven 22 is on sale for 10 bucks with the kayfun 28.5 mm atty free shipping no tax I bought 3 of these mods. This is a really nice set up buy not one reply in 2 days. Did I say something wrong offend someone or something I don,t know about or am I in the wrong category with my post. I see like 5 threads here where noon ever was about to do thins and the threads are all locked;

This is a Supper low budget mod using all authentic parts the Pioneer4u seven 22 for 10 to the door bucks that alone would get someone interest plus for 5 buck more you can get a kayfun 28.5 mm that looks great on the mod I posted up the links that show it possible to upgrade this to the SW350 TC YIHI chip they are firmware upgrade able this is made for older stuff true but the truth is its better made than most of the junk coming out today.

I was hoping we could work together as a group and make this even better than then guying the video did I have bought 3 mods I am ordering the chip. so I make a no dremol tool version. I am going to take the chip to the machine shop and see about making that bottom part he cuts just a bit longer if all goes right this will be 100% plug and play pop out one chip and pop in the other and go from a 22 watt kanthal model I know everyone wound up over the DNA 200 but that set up a idiot could make 1 CNC G box one DNA face-plate with mounts 1 Lipo Cell and 1 510 connectors an either use the on board buttons or use remote switches or no is about the biggest choice you have to make that no much fun if you ask me

So tell me guys what did I did wrong here to promote this the guy that did it first videos that worked and I am in contacts I just want to put some polish and make it easier for other that come behind us I mean the best part is you start off already having a working mod so for 15$ to the door

I am so surprised that no one has any interest. I guess that most folks here would rather what ever cheap black Friday deal than to build it . and forum out there for mod builders someplace cause

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    Is anyone reading this thread? I have been here posting for the last 2 days and not one replay. Have I been blacklisted or something.

Haha no you're not blacklisted. Don't take offense if no one is interested in your specific project! Afaik threads are just locked after some longer time. You could try Keep that mod open! • /r/OpenPV which is more active in regards to modding. Sorry I don't have much help for you either.

I was quite interested in modding the seven-22 as well and first wanted to put a SX350 and later some nice TC board in it. But for now I've mothballed the project. Maybe when something like the DNA 60 comes out. I really want TC with stainless steel wire.

I like the form factor but the 26650s are actually not that great. Afaik the amp limits are lower than specced and also the 18650s have higher energy density and amp limit. Just more demand and development for them. But the Seven-22 is still a nice form factor and a mod that I really liked.

Thanks for the tip with the solder. I'll have to get my hands on that silver solder. Would be really great for good connections to stainless steel and aluminium!

PS: Also you are just really very hard to read :) Again please no offense but you should try using punctuation more and simpler sentences. Or rereading stuff and editing it.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    Ya On the writing thing your right. I have been working on that. I have a tendency to run on. I installed a new spell checker and grammar tool today in my browser. I am hoping that helps some too.

I now sure what you are waiting for? The SX 350 is a 60-watt temp control chip with upgradeable firmware to boot and YIHI is pretty good about updating the firmware.
    Sound like just what your looking for as far as box mod there a dime a dozen. I have the SMY TC 60 and the Joytech VT 60. Those are all box mods, that is why I think this is better for once, Woot a tube mod. I have a Boxer Mod enclosure for the dna 40, I bought the mod from him when here was all on Shapeways. Now that runs the single 26650 battery and IMHO they are the best that last like 3 days in temp control.
    I use TI wire on most of my mods now. If you know what you are doing TI works fine on the DNA 40s you just start out at 310 and 14 watts and tune by taste. all the stuff like NI200 TI SS are all presets there is no magic there. they are just preset to work with the fast setting in the menu and you off to the races. SO as long a you have TC you have everything you need but a preset like the button on the radio. The manufacturers used that as a selling tool. A new feature. I got to have that LOL. I have 5 DNA devices running TI wire in my house.

I get a full day out of the Efest Purple 4200 40 amp 26650 and for stuff like for the Seven 22 watts. I use the Orbtronic 5200 20 amp constant 30 amp surge and that battery last me like 3 days easy.
    I don't use MNKE as they have been out of business for 2 years now So I have no idea what's going on there.

So just why would you not want to have a 26650 Tube Mod with TC and 60 watts and Firmware upgradeable .

I lost you someplace.
    While I have full intention to build a DNA 200. I even have everything but the chip. the DNA 200 is a bit of a pain the ... too with have to always use the software to do most everything, now you need it to set up and make your own Alloy presets.

Nice stuff but it like losing the remote you can change the DVD but can't start it without the remote
    Now they have mad the DNA 200 like you TV if you lose the remote you can't turn off the subtitles or change the soundtrack.
    SO while I will have t have a DNA 200 it not that thigh up on m list to finish that mod just yet
    Vap On vap what you like that all that matters
    I just was hoping and with them selling this mod for 10$ on sale. Now I could get some folks to give this a shot
    I still have hope that someone at some point wants something new and we could work this out together spot things the other misses and so forth bring ideas to the table that someone else did not see. Us the information that the guy that mad the Video gave us and make it a bit better and even he's willing to help

That is why I say now is the time to make this mod and put a bit of polish on it. I am going to stop on my way home from the dentist tomorrow and find ut about getting that ring made with CNC lathe. If I can get that ring made for a reasonable price I will let everyone know what I find out. I hoping to be 30$ or fewer Thanks for the reply it really lifted my spirits :) Thanks

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    Ya On the writing thing your right. I have been working on that. I have a tendency to run on. I installed a new spell checker and grammar tool today in my browser. I am hoping that helps some too.

I now sure what you are waiting for? The SX 350 is a 60-watt temp control chip with upgradeable firmware to boot and YIHI is pretty good about updating the firmware.
    Sound like just what your looking for as far as box mod there a dime a dozen. I have the SMY TC 60 and the Joytech VT 60. Those are all box mods, that is why I think this is better for once, Woot a tube mod. I have a Boxer Mod enclosure for the dna 40, I bought the mod from him when here was all on Shapeways. Now that runs the single 26650 battery and IMHO they are the best that last like 3 days in temp control.
    I use TI wire on most of my mods now. If you know what you are doing TI works fine on the DNA 40s you just start out at 310 and 14 watts and tune by taste. all the stuff like NI200 TI SS are all presets there is no magic there. they are just preset to work with the fast setting in the menu and you off to the races. SO as long a you have TC you have everything you need but a preset like the button on the radio. The manufacturers used that as a selling tool. A new feature. I got to have that LOL. I have 5 DNA devices running TI wire in my house.

I get a full day out of the Efest Purple 4200 40 amp 26650 and for stuff like for the Seven 22 watts. I use the Orbtronic 5200 20 amp constant 30 amp surge and that battery last me like 3 days easy.
    I don't use MNKE as they have been out of business for 2 years now So I have no idea what's going on there.

So just why would you not want to have a 26650 Tube Mod with TC and 60 watts and Firmware upgradeable .

I lost you someplace.
    While I have full intention to build a DNA 200. I even have everything but the chip. the DNA 200 is a bit of a pain the ... too with have to always use the software to do most everything, now you need it to set up and make your own Alloy presets.

Nice stuff but it like losing the remote you can change the DVD but can't start it without the remote
    Now they have mad the DNA 200 like you TV if you lose the remote you can't turn off the subtitles or change the soundtrack.
    SO while I will have t have a DNA 200 it not that thigh up on m list to finish that mod just yet
    Vap On vap what you like that all that matters
    I just was hoping and with them selling this mod for 10$ on sale. Now I could get some folks to give this a shot
    I still have hope that someone at some point wants something new and we could work this out together spot things the other misses and so forth bring ideas to the table that someone else did not see. Us the information that the guy that mad the Video gave us and make it a bit better and even he's willing to help

That is why I say now is the time to make this mod and put a bit of polish on it. I am going to stop on my way home from the dentist tomorrow and find ut about getting that ring made with CNC lathe. If I can get that ring made for reasonable price I will let everyone know what I find out. I hopping to be

Thanks for the reply it really lifted my spirits :) Thanks

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    Just to explain my previous hesitation about the SX350J: I'm just not that much a fan of the SX350J because availability here in Europe, rather high price, slow firmware development plus you can't easily solder up/down buttons to it. Don't get me wrong it's a great board but I like the DNA 200 more. E.g. escribe is really awesome. Too bad it just won't fit in the Seven-22 :D

My main problem though is that I just have way too many projects planned! And if I'm going to go to work on the Seven-22 I have I want the "ideal" board in it. And I bet more will come out soon. Of course ideally I'd want an arduino compatible (open source) board :D

About the TC with stainless and "adjusting to taste" yeah you are right. But SS has such a low TCR that it's outside of range if you only have nickel support. I'm using 24GA stainless steel 316L wire now and it's really easy to build, not springy, large surface area and just sturdy. But you need high wattage to heat it up quickly.

About the 26650 I just saw a few tests from mooch - some are rated wrong e.g. efest 3500 mah is just 10 amp:
    Keeppower Black 30A/50A 4200mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 20A battery, but a good high-capacity one • /r/electronic_cigarette

Efest Purple 32A/64A 3500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 10A+ battery! • /r/electronic_cigarette

AWT 75A 4500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 10A battery! • /r/electronic_cigarette

MNKE Orange 30A 3500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...a 25A+, 3500mAh battery • /r/electronic_cigarette

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    Just to explain my previous hesitation about the SX350J: I'm just not that much a fan of the SX350J because availability here in Europe, rather high price, slow firmware development plus you can't easily solder up/down buttons to it. Don't get me wrong it's a great board but I like the DNA 200 more. E.g. escribe is really awesome. Too bad it just won't fit in the Seven-22 :D

My main problem though is that I just have way too many projects planned! And if I'm going to go to work on the Seven-22 I have I want the "ideal" board in it. And I bet more will come out soon. Of course, ideally I'd want an Arduino compatible (open source) board :D

About the TC with stainless and "adjusting to taste" yeah you are right. But SS has such a low TCR that it's outside of range if you only have nickel support. I'm using 24GA stainless steel 316L wire now and it's really easy to build, not springy, large surface area and just sturdy. But you need high wattage to heat it up quickly.

About the 26650 I just saw a few tests from mooch - some are rated wrong e.g. efest 3500 mah is just 10 amp:
    Keeppower Black 30A/50A 4200mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 20A battery, but a good high-capacity one • /r/electronic_cigarette

Efest Purple 32A/64A 3500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 10A+ battery! • /r/electronic_cigarette

AWT 75A 4500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...only a 10A battery! • /r/electronic_cigarette

MNKE Orange 30A 3500mAh 26650 Bench Test Results...a 25A+, 3500mAh battery • /r/electronic_cigarette

I am with you on the SX350J wish it would fit the SX 350 in this would be nice but like even the SX330 V4 would not bad either. I thinking that I need to find the a one button chip with gravity sensing and have the bottom ring where the positive battery connection goes made to fit the best chip that has the same screen size and location. I would like to get this to 100 watts with temp sensing with the presets for Ni200, TI, and SS. I tried today to get in touch with a good machinist here in town where my friends that own Portland collision gets there stuff done. it hard to find a shop to do small jobs. If I can find the right chip and get a good price on making the new bottom cap and I am going to drill and tap the bottom battery cap and make a copper adjustable bottom contact and do away with the spring. The place I buy the Seven 22 from will cut me a deal if I buy enough units but I have to make this worth the work to resell them. I mean 10 buck a pop is cheap but them you have 60$ for the SX350 chip and the machine work?. I would love to get these to where I can have a bit of fun building them and make a few bucks selling them or selling the parts to upgrade them as a kit. Tube style mods are hard to get in anything but a mech mod. I think that there would still be enough folk that is tired of another box. I want to get an electroplating set up going I got the place to get the chemicals needed I just have to make a power supply. Is really easy to do too. I did some research on the plating and it really easy to do. I was possibly thinking of doing a copper version and doing a patina finish.

Well I wish everyone a Happy New year and I wish the best of luck and fortune

WARNING !!!!! Beware of Rant ON!
    Read the rest if you got nothing better to do it just me ranting on New Years it just telling you my grand scheme on where I hope this all goes someday I really need to making a Blog page for this stuff

I love doing this stuff before I was disabled or should I more say that after 20 years now since my accident that fractured my back over the year I have made a few small businesses Rebuilding Harleys was the last one I did out of my garage and sold the bike right off my front yard but after the recession hit I stuck with 50,00 in bikes that I ended up get less than half back on after rebuilding customising. About a year after my accident, I started to teach myself how to build computers and I ran a small shop out of my house when I was still living back up in Buffalo NY and did that for about 8 years. When I had to move down to Portland TN where I live now. I gave that up there was just no market for high-end custom built PC's they got to a disposable item that when they bark folks just toss them out and go to Walmart and get a new one for a few hundred buck. so the age of the white box PC was long over when I was still in Buffalo I had a customer base that just always came to me because they trusted me and knew my work. I even had a contract for repairing Hamburg central schools and did all the service work for them for 3 years right up until I had to move to a better climate.

So Now I see this time a possibility of doing another homespun Business in the e-cig market. I am not looking to do more than 25 units a month like build one a day. I start doing mod upgrades and work my way up to designing and build my own mods and sell them thru the forums and eBay. I am I am in the stage of just making connections for stuff like the plating supplies custom painted boxes and buy stuff like a drill press and buffing and polishing supplies doing R&D on designs there is a lot of research involved here, For the most part, I will be using everything possible that can be made in the USA. Lots of networking stuff. Becoming more active forms and making my web site all that jazz and I will do at my own pace. Now I do stuff for folk like upgrading chips and doing mod from places like Shapeways, No Name box mods getting set up with the best suppliers. You would not really see how much goes into making and designing mods or even look at how much effort I am putting into just upgrading this mod and doing right.
    I even went as far finding a supplier of 22ga solid copper and silver plated, not tinned real silver plated wire that was made for Bell telephone it has Teflon isolation and warped in cloth I bought 100 feet 4 strands 4 different colors.
    I want to be a true craftsman I not in for the money do much more in the pride and reputation I am 54 years old and being disabled at 11/11/95 34 years old you don't have a whole lot you put in the pot So My SSD and SSI don't give a person much to live on the only way I was able to live any place but a cardboard box was when my mom and dad passed away I was left with a nice nest egg and there house that was totally destroyed my father was Bipolar so he became a pet hoarder and the house more of a barn on the inside, but the house to 2 years to restore pretty much we replace everything from the roof to the basement walls and we pretty much gutted the house and rebuilt it using a good portion to get the house done to sell it and move here to TN.

In my work I was a mechanic for a handicapped transportation company ironic a bit, A. But all my work was inspected by the DOT and it very strict, even a small oil of a few drop of would fail you In 10 years I never had a vehicle not pass. I went to school to become a diesel mechanic and my teacher was an Aircraft mechanic and their work is even compared to a DOT mechanic makes you look like the guy that does drive thru emissions tests. I was A student for 2 years. after I graduated from that school I went to Airco welding school as well again I graduated from Airco and I was given an award and 1 of the top 10 in the school's history that gave me a shot to to take a test to build Titan nuclear Submarines for General Dynamics, that Paid in full by the school to go to NJ to take the test for the job I aced that as well and was hired on the spot. Thay gave a month to go home and get things sorted to move there to work that was cool because they paid for my housing as part of the job bonuses during that month I was getting ready to move General Dynamics got busted for selling the government like 600$ hammers and 200$ ash trays anyway the government. I was notified that nullified that sucked that was a 70,000 a year job with all the perks you dream of.

Well that it folks rant over I in a messed up mood today and felt like ranting, sorry if my rant bored you to tears or you just did not bother to read that crap I should have Faced Booked this stuff but it made me feel better anyway *LOL*
    To Anyone that read this thanks for your time I sure hope you found anything interesting this rant and was not a total loss of your time.
    Happy New Year to all !!!

Last edited:

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    I have also found another 26650 mod that possibility http://www.madvapes.com/ehpro-26650-mars-35-watt-stainless.html

EHPro Mars 26650 35 Watt Stainless

mars1.png

They say this uses the SX330 chip I looked at YIHI and there is no way they don't have gravity sensing
    Here is the spec at sweet vapes
    The Mars 35W 26650 Mod is a 30mm wide high polished stainless steel device. It's variable wattage from 7-35 watts, and features a mars logo and individualized serial number. 26650 batteries provide extremely long battery life, and the batteries we carry are typically 3500mah or higher capacity. This is an electronic mod, not a mechanical, not a clone. There is no spring in this mod! It has a base that screws tight to the battery you install. To adjust wattage or exit the menu, just tilt left or right. Very simple operation.

Tanks shown in pictures are not included
    I thinking the mars is using this chip with a tactile switch you would just have to find the right Probley an option to EHpro not on the diy chip

Features:

-Polished Stainless Steel

-Output Wattage: 7-35 watts YiHi SX330 CHIP<-------------- This just can't be right look at the mod and look at the chip and its no way

-Resistance 0.3 ohm - 5 ohm

-Gravity Sensing (Tilt to adjust Wattage)

-Display Shows: Output voltage, Output Wattage, Resistance, Battery Voltage & Battery power

-Engraved Mars logo & serialized

-Standard & Adjustable 510 Connection

Material: Polished Stainless Steel

Connection: 510 (Adjustable)

Diameter: 30mm

Compatible with 30mm Tanks: EHPro Big Buddha, Aerotank Turbo, Aerotank Giant, Genitank Giant

PLEASE NOTE only the Genitank Giant matches the polished finish of this mod

Length: 134mm

Accepts Battery: 26650 Only (not included)

Includes:

1 Mars 26650 35W Mod

1 EHPro MicroFiber Device Pouch

1 Box Packaging

Instructions:

1. Power on, press the power button 5 times to start

3. Screen Lock, Press the button 3 times to lock or unlock

4. There are 3 settings; system, setup, and exit. Enter this by pushing the button 5 times

5. To adjust power enter setting, then lean the device to the left to decrease power, right to increase power 7W to 35W

7. Power-off; in settings press the power button to select "SYSTEM", then tilit left or right and it will power off

Warnings:

1.“LOW RES” displayed, check Atomizer. It indicates the atomizer may be short circuited

2.“CHECK BATTERY” displayed, maybe the voltage of battery is low, please recharge battery or change a new one

3.“HHHHHHHH” displayed, Check Volts. It means the Volts is higher than rated voltage. Please replace with a new battery

4.“NO ATOMIZER” displayed, Check Atomizer. It indicates the device does not detect atomizer. Or the atomizer is not normally connected

5.“Too Hot! Please Wait” displayed, it means the temperature is high, please wait for a while before re-using

Warranty: 30 Days Manufacturing Defects Batteries not included Tanks shown not included

Now here is the pic and specs for this from YIHI
    YiHiEcigar-SX330-V1-35W-New-Vapor-Chip-1403709635-0.jpg

Feature

--7W-35W Variable Wattage
    --3.6V-8.5V Variable Voltage
    --Handle 0.30-3.0 Ohm Atomizer
    --0.96" OLED Screen

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: N/A
    Delivery Detail: We already Authorized to Two manufacturers , not available for the third party.

No.

Specs Minimum Typical Max
    1 Output Power 7 Watts 20 W 35 Watts
    2 Output Voltage 3.6 Volts 8.5 Volts
    3 Output Current 13.5 A
    4 Atomizer Resistance 0.3 Ohms 1.5 Ohms 3.0 Ohms
    5 Input Voltage 3.2 Volts 3.7 Volts 4.5 Volts
    6 Input Current 1.3 A 4.5 A 15.0 A
    7 Screen On Current 25 mA
    8 Quiescent Current 1 mA
    9 Power Down Current 350 uA
    10 Efficiency 93%
    11 Screen size 0.96" OLED
    12 Fire Method Regular Button
    13 Adjust Power Method Up and Down Button
    14 USB Charging for Battery Yes
    15 Software Upgrate/GUI operate NO
    16 Charging for Mobile Phone NO
    17 Customize Logo NO
    So I am calling Bull.... sweeetvapes
    Now the pioneer seven 22 uses this chip YiHiEcigar,SX220
    YiHiEcigar-SX220-1415414208-0.jpg

Yihiecigar-SX300-1393989285-0.jpg

I thinking the mars is using this chip with a tactile switch you would just have to find the right Probley an option to EHpro not on the DIY chip or that can be used with or without the wired switch

YiHiEcigar-SX350-100w-1415425722-0.jpg

This is the SX350 100 watt. Drool !!!!'
    here is the chip the guy used in the video
    Yihiecigar-SX350-1404123501-2.jpg

SX220 specs I am posting the pic one after the other so you can see the difference
    Specifications
    -DNA 20 Mod
    -7W-22W Variable Wattage
    -4V-8.5V Variable Voltage
    -Sustain 1.0-3.5 ohm Atomizer
    -Gravity Sensor and shaking
    Features
    --DNA 20D Mod
    --7W-22W Variable Wattage(Single battery instead of Two batteries )
    --4V-8.5V Variable Voltage
    --Sustain 1.0-3.5 ohm Atomizer
    --Gravity Sensor and shaking control systerm
    (do not like shaking we can remove it and only keep Gravity Sensor, or remove both)
    --0.66" OLED Screen
    More information pls contact us:
    Skype ID: Cari.YiHi
    We are looking for professional Vapor Lover.
    2014 Newest Products SX220 Variable Voltage and Wattage Gravity Sensor shaking control systerm e-cigarette DNA 20 Mod
    ( but it is 22W instead of 20W)
    Specs of SX220 diy vapor

No.

Specs

Minimum

Typical

Max

Output Power

7 Watts

22 Watts

Output Voltage

4 Volts

8.5 Volts

Output Current

5.5 A

Atomizer Resistance

1.0 Ohms

2.5 Ohms

3.5 Ohms

Input Voltage(1or 2 battery)

3.2 Volts

3.7 Volts

4.5 Volts

Input Current

1.3 A

4.5 A

8 A

Screen On Current

25 mA

Quiescent Current

1 mA

Power Down Current

100 uA

Efficiency

Screen size

0.66" OLED

Fire Button

Gravity Sensor

USB Charging for Battery

Yes

Software Upgrate/GUI operate

N/A

Charging for Mobile Phone

N/A

Customize Logo

N/A

We improved .............

lumberjack

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 30, 2012
    TX, USA
    I bought 2 of these from the same place on Black Friday. I've always liked the Seven 22.

I thought I had read about someone modding one for an SX350, and after a lot of searching I found the thread again. Turns out he used a Seven 30, though.

Seven 30

The attachments are missing, but there might still be some information there to help you.

Last edited:

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    I bought 2 of these from the same place on Black Friday. I've always liked the Seven 22.

I thought I had read about someone modding one for an SX350, and after a lot of searching, I found the thread again. Turns out he used a Seven 30, though.

Seven 30

The attachments are missing, but there might still be some information there to help you.
    I have been reading thru it but since it for the seven 30 I have been thinking on using the EHPro Mars 35 watt that should have the SX300 chip in it and from the way it sounds they pretty much did what the guy did here in the video I posted cutting a hole in the bottom of the control head so I don't think there is any difference in how you have to upgrade this if it's a 7 22 or 7 30
    in the end, the best way t upgrade this is to machine a new bottom cap for the control head about 3 mm longer. Alex the guy that made the video said the 350 chip is about 3 mm longer then the SX220 that comes in the 7 22. If I can get like 10 bottom caps made I would upgrade the 10 of them. I really think there still are folk out there that would like to have a SX350 tube mod that runs on a single 26650 from what I was reading the 7 30 ran about a hundred bucks so like they said in the other forum the Pioneer4u seven 50 seems like it was something folks really wanted and no it will be even better as a 7 60. they upgraded the SX350 since the post you sent me to from 50 to 60 watts I just have to wait til Monday and talk to the Machinist that will tell the story and I am going to see if I can get him to make an extension tube it would add a bit over 2" to the mod but then I would try to get the sx350 100 watt chip in it. that would make this a beast you could use it then for self-protection LOL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread