Please Cry With Me... Another Man Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I had an email from one of my customers overseas... In the military.
He wrote me, an unclassified email saying he loves his Saber Touch...

I just got a classified email from his leader...
My customer was just killed in action. He was defending our country.

His leader told me that he bragged about his Saber, that it was going to save his life from smoking.

When will this killing stop. I'm in tears. I don't won't to hear anyone else getting killed for no reason.

Please guys, pray for him and his family... I don't want to get any more of these emails....

I love you all.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
I wrote back the commanding officer...
He told me that he was using the Saber for a while...
And he had his copy of some paper work in his files with my email on it.
The officer told me that he has over 50 men and women that smoke cigs.
I'm going to send each and every one of those brave people a Saber Touch.
Please.... let's stop the killing... I'm trying by bringing something that will stop the cancer... But I can't stop bullets.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
One that I know of that does good work Homes For Our Troops: Building Specially Adapted Homes for Severely Injured Veterans. They help the casualties that make it home.

As for color, the Marines dress uniform honors the blood spilled on the field of battle with a red stripe on the outside of the trouser leg. Since there is nothing to be done to help those who are never coming back, we are pretty much left with honoring their sacrifice and giving our sympathies to the family they left behind.

DietSalem

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Indiana
I was thinking of making that color Saber, but having the detailed caps.... color coded... what do you all think?
I will offer a discout, but not much since I want to donate money.....
Please tell me what you thing... Thanks.

Definitely offer a donation saber. Maybe a few other items too for people who want to help you with your donations but can't afford another Saber (myself included). Maybe like your screwdriver keychain, or even passthroughs?

It's so great you're doing this. I don't know any other vendor that's doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread