Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
This is hard to ask.. But this I could really use. If you are a believer and you say a few prayers now and then.. Would you mind saying one for me?

I've been in a lot of pain lately. I'm always in pain but this winter has been tough. It doesn't seem to be letting up and I'm running out of strength.

Bless you
xoxox
Leanne

Sent from my pod

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Prayers heading your way. As a fellow southerner, it has been a very cold winter here, hasn't it? The cold makes my neuropathy much worse. I wish I had started vaping sooner (such as when we had all the snow), so I wouldn't have spent so much time outside smoking. Lemme just say that wheelchairs and snow do NOT go together. Thank goodness i have concrete floors, because I had a trail of melting snow following me every time I came back inside. Fortunately since about mid-Feb spring has been here in GA. The past two weeks have been especially gorgeous with temps in the 70s.

I hope the warmer weather will help reign in your pain. Winter is almost over. Hang in there...

rob5482

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
new york
I am not a religious person by a long shot, but do understand about pain. Keep your head up, think good thoughts and things do get better. (and remember, as bad as it seems it really could be alot worse!) Yes it is easier to say then to do.

Lots of friends here to help ya stay positive!! One day at a time is my motto, hell even one hour at a time if its really bad.

HUGS!!!!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Bug DH has lived at some level of 5 or above (has even reached 10 too many times) for the last 20 years and God has seen him & the rest of us through it.
I pray for him constantly and will now include you.
Big, major, gentle (((hug)))

"Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:3-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread