Pluid vs Magic Fairy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubv87

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Virginia
Hehe. I got sent a sample of Pluid from a generous forum member. Really awesome.

While MF might not be anything like Pluid, it's a great juice on it's own. Give it a try.

I will eventually when i figure out how to get some. If you know anyone that would like to swap samples and/or generous enough to come off more could you send them my way please?

KraKsX

Moved On
Dec 17, 2012
Lower NY
kraksx.com
I will eventually when i figure out how to get some. If you know anyone that would like to swap samples and/or generous enough to come off more could you send them my way please?

YOu have 'PLUID' in your avatar, and you asking for some?

like, id really like to try that all the hob-boob is about

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I'm the one who sent Blix his sample.
At this time I can't give out any more samples, but if you really want to try it, I suggest getting some small 6ml glass bottles and hitting up members who are known to have large stockpiles of Pluid. Most won't begrudge sending out a sample if you are not greedy and are willing to pay the shipping both ways.

At some point I'm going to try to get a hold of all four of Mad Murdock's creations, re-bottle them in 6ml bottles and sell the "sample sets" on the classies, so people can try them without breaking the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread