Status
Not open for further replies.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I just checked my little camcorder and phone camera...I did indeed manage to get a few pics...tho some at the tiki house will have to be deleted, at least for public viewing...

Attaboy girl, great news! But, please don't delete any. Just save da questionable ones separately. I know dere is one pic someone took I want to send to Debra... da 'lap lap' one.

Vaca is officially over as my daughter called me about 930 this morning to say they were begging her to come in if at all possible they had several call offs. Mom's taxi service opened a day early.

Amy, glad you're home safe, even if ya didn't get a days break!

BTW, Patty enjoyed your cookin' last night. Guess I'll be shopping fer some!

Here's a comparison. The noise & dust of construction is over. The homes are built, the lawns & trees are in & growing, & the first in neighbors are making sure the next in neighbors know the schools, stores, & Drs. Time goes on, neighbors change. Some remain, some move on, more move in. It's all the same in a different way.

Excellent analogy!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
It was sooooo good to meet you finally, wish I had realized that clnire lives just up the road too. If anyone has her phone # please call her and ask her to call susan. If you need susan's # pm me. Semi and his cutie pie wife are on their way here, so that will be fun to have one last visit with them. Then show Susan how to do coils for her Reo, then repack and get ready to fly home tomorrow. This island girl doesn't wanna leave but I've had a wonderful long visit!!

But I got here when the time was right for me, & I'm happy I found this wonderful place. I've learned so much, & recieved so much encouragement & support in the time I've been here & it's amazing. It's nice to be included.
Jup!! As Iffy said, we were all new at one time, the important thing is, you got here, and you're one of us now!!

Yeppers, that's what it is! Isn't that amazing?!
I had wondered about that too! That really is amazing!! Hope I can remember that. I want to do a container herb garden. Dunno if I can grow them or not, I have a purple thumb

I know dere is one pic someone took I want to send to Debra... da 'lap lap' one.
Now how did I miss that?!?!?!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Now how did I miss that?!?!?!

dontknow.gif
Don't know. If ya had been dere, I would have gladly done a retake or two, or three, or... Kay, didn't ask fer any more... <sigh>

@Debadoo , I am currently in Timonium, MD, so nowhere near Florida!

How 'bout we try to get a lil' Sunshine State get together later dis year. When is your slack scheduled show season? We might even get Matt after his 'brilliant' move on down here. We have 'nuff time to try and schedule max 'local' participation.

BTW, we could use an update on your 'kids' and da business!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Especially when the conversation drifts to those who have moved on, or how the atmosphere isn't like it was in the beginning

Oh Kenna, don't feel left out or awkward. You've been around long enough to be a porcher for sure ... maybe not an original ... but a bona-fide porcher just the same. You're the here & now & the future of the porch and are making porch history as we go along.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Oh Kenna, don't feel left out or awkward. You've been around long enough to be a porcher for sure ... maybe not an original ... but a bona-fide porcher just the same. You're the here & now & the future of the porch and are making porch history as we go along.
Thanks @ MikeE3 & @Iffy. This is the best place on ECF!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
@Debadoo , I am currently in Timonium, MD, so nowhere near Florida!
we had a feeling that you were at a show, but couldn't remember. I was in Orlando from the 13th to 16th though, just didn't know you were 10 minutes away. lol oh well.

Kay, didn't ask fer any more... <sigh>
now that's hard to believe......you or she musta done a heck of a job! Not sure who wuz doin the lappin and who wuz doin the dancin hehehe

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
where were you 49 years ago...
hehehe wouldn't work for me........cuz.........I was 3 :) ok, well almost 4. :lol:

But kay and I have talked a lot about how wonderful it was to see so many happily married couples. Good women that got good men!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread