• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pork Chop....IS good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
www.linkedin.com
Porkchopisgood has an exceptional blog post called "An Open Letter to Opposition (of any kind)..." on the bluegrassvapers.org website. It's a bit combative, but I think sometimes you have to be combative, especially when you're dealing with the brainwashing that's coming down from the FDA and the Heart and Lung Association* and anyone else who has a problem with vaping.

I recommend reading it, stealing it, copying it, and signing your own name to it as you forward it to your local representatives. I'm sure Porkchopisgood would do all he can to help you do so. :)

See Porkchopisgood's blog post at http://bluegrassvapers.org/behind-the-mist/an-open-letter-to-opposition-of-any-kind-hellip

WaywardMage

* I don't normally have a problem with The Heart and Lung Association, but apparently they would rather we go back to smoking cigarettes rather than continue to vape. How sick is that? They'd rather we die of lung cancer than have a safe replacement for cigarettes. These are the people who are supposed to protect us from that.

See this report: American Lung Association Vs. Electronic Cigarettes

Last edited:

porkchopsisgood

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
Cape Coral, FL USA
Thanks for the love, WaywardMage!

With a little bit of tempering, yes, I believe this post could be used as a template for forwarding. If you read it you will notice it's written with a generality to it...this is by design. By posting it on a blog dedicated to vaping, I am of course referring to the organizations that feed on ignorance and seek to put an end to something we deeply enjoy as an alternative to dying.

If you're interested in using the post in this fashion let me know...I'll be happy to temper it to fit those needs. If you'd like to use it to formulate your own be my guest...post it and let us share what you've come up with!

Vape On!

Porkchopsisgood

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Porkchopisgood has an exceptional blog post called "An Open Letter to Opposition (of any kind)..." on the bluegrassvapers.org website. It's a bit combative, but I think sometimes you have to be combative, especially when you're dealing with the brainwashing that's coming down from the FDA and the Heart and Lung Association* and anyone else who has a problem with vaping.

I recommend reading it, stealing it, copying it, and signing your own name to it as you forward it to your local representatives. I'm sure Porkchopisgood would do all he can to help you do so. :)

See Porkchopisgood's blog post at An Open Letter to Opposition (of any kind)... - Bluegrass Vapers

WaywardMage

* I don't normally have a problem with The Heart and Lung Association, but apparently they would rather we go back to smoking cigarettes rather than continue to vape. How sick is that? They'd rather we die of lung cancer than have a safe replacement for cigarettes. These are the people who are supposed to protect us from that.

See this report: American Lung Association Vs. Electronic Cigarettes

Way to go Porkchopisgood! You really are GOOD!!! Thanks for the post

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky

WaywardMage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010