The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Power VV Mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by fsroq, Sep 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. asti

asti Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    TX. USA
    would it be just because of the size difference with the nipples versus the flat top? I've run into that problem myself on small box mods

2. fsroq

fsroq Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Got a few hours ago the 2.0 Ohm DC punched cartos for the DC tank. These are performing great at the lavatube. The carto is metered 2.1 Ohm, and I am using the lavatube between 4.3 and 4.6 Volts, also checked with a volt meter inbetween. these are performing better at the lavatube, as the 1.6 Ohms.

3. JimmyJet

JimmyJet Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2011
    Carolinas
  4. Dom C

Dom C Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2010
    Plantation, Florida
    Im no expert but I'd imagine it would have the exact same voltage limits as the regular dual coils of the same ohm rating. I don't see how the size of the carto tube or amount of filler material would make a difference. They both have two 3.2 ohms coils running in parrallel.

5. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    I've been using 2.5 ohms DCs with my tube and they work alright. The regular Boge cartos are also great, say, up to 5.2 v or so. Now, since a question of the sort has been asked, has anybody used the 510 turbo cartomizers (I ordered mine from Cloud9) in different voltages, both with the tube or with something similar like the Provari, for example? Opinions?

6. Goldenkobold

Goldenkobold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Florida
    [​IMG]

saw these on the volcano forum as demo's of the silver and red.

7. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
  8. ckgjt

ckgjt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    Ga
    So, is there a link to ordering one of these? Is it a whole ecig kit? Or do I have to go through the entire 57 pages? :D

9. Goldenkobold

Goldenkobold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2010
    Florida
    right now I think volcano has sold all its inventory as has the UK distributor and canada will not ship to the U.S. (reason enough to start the invasion)

10. ckgjt

ckgjt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 3, 2011
    Ga
    Thanks Golden. Well that stinks. Every time I get ready to order something I hit a brick wall, LOL. Thanks for answering.

11. mycarsifarst

mycarsifarst Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Houston, Texas
    Volcano has sent out pre-order emails, so these will be in the US to everyone on the preorder list sometime this week

12. Jorge22

Jorge22 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2011
    Ermesinde (Portugal)
    I've had mine for a while now. Working great! Nothing more to add... :)

13. TaylorA

TaylorA Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2011
    Peterborough, UK
    We do ship to the US :)

14. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    So what's the final say on the cheapest place to buy them? I have been bugging L-Rider but they still won't let me purchase one! I'll buy from Europe or Spain but which site is the cheapest?

15. Scotay87

Scotay87 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 20, 2011
    Pacific North West
    When in stock all sites are about the same once you factor in shipping from where ever... Volcano's will be up for sale some time next week....

16. Cyclin

Cyclin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2011
    California
    I got mine for $68 after shipping from 2smok. Starter kit with 2 attys 2 batts that sorta thing. Now just have to play the waiting game haha.

17. chuckie

chuckie Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2009
    miami fl USA
    I paid $51 shipped from Spain for just the tube.

18. fsroq

May 17, 2011
    Spain
    Get the deal from solovapor in Spain, it includes AW IMR bats, and the TR001 charger. Much better then the other charger and bats others have.

19. Texud

Texud Full Member

Aug 29, 2011
    Portugal
    Not wanting to make advertising, but yovapeo has them in stock right now, thats were i bought mine on pre-order, though the price is a little higher than on other sites annoucing deliveries for late december.
    Hope it helps ;)

20. woodman

woodman Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2010
    USA midwest
    I ordered the 18650 kit (lava tube) today from solovapor for 52.00 plus 6.00 shipping (€42.84 EUR).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.