Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Bought a pretty nice ELA holster, for a friend today.

ELA 55.jpg

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Is anyone using candle wicks as a wick? Someone at the vape shop today, was saying they work great. Any thoughts?

Even though I agree with Ryd1zz up to a point, as a friend I would strongly suggest to you Cucco that you stay with the proven regular cotton, ekowool or "vaping designated silica." I remember about a year and a half ago during long posting on another sub that some of the candle wicks had a huge silica dispersal with very small micron tolerance. Personally, with the array of "less harmful" wicking material in the market, stay with what you use, like and approve. I do eko and love it. :).

Nic

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Even though I agree with Ryd1zz up to a point, as a friend I would strongly suggest to you Cucco that you stay with the proven regular cotton, ekowool or "vaping designated silica." I remember about a year and a half ago during long posting on another sub that some of the candle wicks had a huge silica dispersal with very small micron tolerance. Personally, with the array of "less harmful" wicking material in the market, stay with what you use, like and approve. I do eko and love it. :).

Nic

Cool, thanks! I am having a really good vaping experience with the 'rolled' cotton. My KFL's have never performed better.

Rise

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
Rockton, IL
I wonder when Forced will give us an update on ELA orders? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have seen the order update thread, he is currently working on June orders. Was just hoping maybe someone knew when they usually reopen preorders, for example is it once a month, once a year? Certain dates? Things like that. On the other side you never know when a stealth flipper will see my post and pm me!

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
Cool, thanks! I am having a really good vaping experience with the 'rolled' cotton. My KFL's have never performed better.

Anytime, milady from Florida. God, what I would give to meet you guys in a Vapefest. You, Nach, Pris, Vap, Snork, Path, Vapo, Fidele, Blix, Wong, raq.... (hell, I miss Atavanhalen). Even Susan hasn't showed in her son's sub anymore :(. I miss her, Dave.

Nic

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Anytime, milady from Florida. God, what I would give to meet you guys in a Vapefest. You, Nach, Pris, Vap, Snork, Path, Vapo, Fidele, Blix, Wong, raq.... (hell, I miss Atavanhalen). Even Susan hasn't showed in her son's sub anymore :(. I miss her, Dave.

Nic

I would love to meet you guys!

Nicblazer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Indiana
I have seen the order update thread, he is currently working on June orders. Was just hoping maybe someone knew when they usually reopen preorders, for example is it once a month, once a year? Certain dates? Things like that. On the other side you never know when a stealth flipper will see my post and pm me!

Rise, with Dave is really, really hard to guess. I can assure you that no one, but himself would give you the correct answer to that.

Nic

Ryd1ZZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2009
Phoenix, AZ

Nic

Totally agree. Although it says most are made of cotton, you never know what else might be involved. Thanks for pointing that out, we don't want to see anyone get sick or harm themselves.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
It is now Thanksgiving. Vaping, I believe, has saved my life. It certainly has prevented me from needing oxygen, which I was told was soon to come. I would like to give thanks to Super-T, for creating an incredible mod. But, mostly, I would like to give thanks to the people on this 'ELA' thread. I came to this thread, still struggling to get a vaping experience that would prevent me from smoking. I knew almost nothing, when I got on here. You guys reached out, held my hand, and taught me so much! Without your help, I would not be a happy vaper today! Thank you so much!

kscoggins

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2012
Carrollton, TX
Is anyone using candle wicks as a wick? Someone at the vape shop today, was saying they work great. Any thoughts?

I tried candle wick once in an oddy .Wicks great but cotton of any variety that I've tried has left a taste I don't care for. If you want I'll send you what I've got left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
I tried candle wick once in an oddy .Wicks great but cotton of any variety that I've tried has left a taste I don't care for. If you want I'll send you what I've got left.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

That was very kind of you to offer! For now, I suppose I will stick with the cotton. But, thanks! :)

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Yeah, a Super-T would be awesome. Avatars and writing patterns we are so used to matching up with faces, intonations, mannerisms, etc. Sounds fascinating.

For example, I wonder how some of you imagined me before you see that I'm a young, six-foot, four-eyed Korean dude?

Did I give too much away? Did I violate some sort of "Law of the Fourth Wall"? :)

genghishahn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Yeah, a Super-T would be awesome. Avatars and writing patterns we are so used to matching up with faces, intonations, mannerisms, etc. Sounds fascinating.

For example, I wonder how some of you imagined me before you see that I'm a young, six-foot, four-eyed Korean dude?

Did I give too much away? Did I violate some sort of "Law of the Fourth Wall"? :)

I thought you were Cuban tbh :p

sent from a monstrous screen with an itty bitty keyboard

pAth77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2010
Bay Area

Nic

Would be cool to meet everyone at one of the vape cons. And don't forget about azzifel and Vaporologist...those guys don't frequent the subs as often, but I've seen them pop up from time to time.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

fanatic205

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
birmingham al
Any on having issues with their button shocking you? If my finger is not centered on the button and slightly offset the space between mod bottom and button. I get like a shock on a small spot of my finger that feels warm but the button is not getting hot nor the battery. I am using a dual .4 ohm build.

Btw it doesn't do it everytime I notice it happening about a dozen times a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread