Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnTheFidele

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
I've personally found the Super T forum to be the most friendly and amiable thread I've been on during my time on the internet. All of you regulars are so friendly! Juan is miraculously the first troll I have ever encountered here. :confused:

Juan, why are you really posting here? You are doing absolutely no good.

As for everyone else, I suggest we get back to our justified "brown-nosing"...

Blix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Stabekk, Norway
Oh THANK you forced, was hoping this whole mess was not making you think less of us. Cause we worship the ground you walk upon and if we dont come here we dont know what to think...... Just have to brown nose:)

No really , Forced sorry about all that , we are bad kiddies.

Cant wait to see the vids.

sign_brownnoser.gif

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Last edited:
Good morning tomzie,

Unfortunately, we do not. From Malaysia, the only form of payment we can accept is Western Union. If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com

HI, i wonder how come no more reply after 2nd email. Busy? :vapor:
I have been waiting for days just pending on payment detail, hope to hear from you mate.
Thanks.

reverser

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
東京
Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Thanks. Are you sure? The ones in the photo with brass accents look shinier.

If you Google image search "satin stainless steel" it looks much closer to the ELA in the promo image vs the same search for "polished stainless steel".

Don't mean to question you - just want to be certain.

Yes they are the Polished--its the different lighting that makes em look shinner...The satin is a silky silver grey, when you look at the pictures in the Photo Gallery, there is a satin Shockwave body close to the ELA....you can see the difference...

Look at the Precise Plus link..http://supertmanufacturing.com/id86.html
The third picture will show a PrecisePlus 16340 Two-Tone... You can see what the Polished cap looks like on a Satin body....

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Excellent - thanks to all for the clarification.

Incidentally, while you're here forcedfuel50:

I sent an email about an addition to my order to supertmanufacturing@yahoo.com. Am I correct in my understanding that that is the right way to resolve those types of issues?

Yes, that is correct, answering emails this morning, i'm always a few days lagging, but i will get to it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread