Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
As you wish, milady :) Ody in both full mode and regular (not filled with juice, I don't have it coiled up at the moment)

fu732d.jpg

2yubris.jpg

Thank you so much, looks great.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
Does anyone with an ELA have pics with a terminator or terminator c on top? I'd love to get the Ithaka but my vape budget has been blown for awhile so I'm hoping the Terminator does the ELA justice!

See the second of my Ody pics above. The Terminator was the Ody clone, right? So it'll look just like the shorter Ody setup I posted :)

Zeybrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Ft. Gibson
I'm still catching up on the back log of conversation, but I decided to stop and share.

On my p+ 18500 I like to use the inside of the first knuckle or second digit of my ring finger to fire. If you try to use your pinky it'll get sore pretty quickly. It might also help to think of pushing the mod onto your finger rather than pushing the button up.

hCWMIdA.jpeg

If the ELA balances like the p+ then maybe this'll be useful to someone who hasn't owned a Super-T mod before.

By the way, my thumb just bends that way. The grip is much friendlier than it looks.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see someone else with double jointed thumbs, I can bend both of mine backwards at 90 degree angles.

frazzledglispa

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2008
Denver, CO
Hmm, man I am loving the brass. I'm also loving the way the ELA looks in 18500 mode. I've been a dedicated 18650 user for many years now, but I just broke down and ordered 6 AW 18500's and and XTAR WP6 II. I would have ordered them from Dave, but sadly he is out of stock on those items. The XTAR I got on ebay for about a dollar more than Super T charges, but the batteries were considerably more at Lighthound. I've never found a better deal on AW batteries than Super T - especially when you add in shipping. I did find a coupon code for Lighthound though - 2% off. I saved a whopping $1.35! That was worth the minute I spent searching for it. :rolleyes:

Oh well, I'm even more excited now!

ETA - Oh my, this was my 99th post! I'll have to save number 100 for something special - like bragging when I get my shipping notice!

Further Edit - I ordered a WP6 II not a WP2 II

Last edited:

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
I'm a dedicated ring finger user, too, but I usually use the upper knuckle. I'd probably quit using bottom buttons altogether if I had to use my pinky. Using the inside of the ring finger is easier and more comfortable imo.
Susan

I'm still catching up on the back log of conversation, but I decided to stop and share.

On my p+ 18500 I like to use the inside of the first knuckle or second digit of my ring finger to fire. If you try to use your pinky it'll get sore pretty quickly. It might also help to think of pushing the mod onto your finger rather than pushing the button up.

hCWMIdA.jpeg

If the ELA balances like the p+ then maybe this'll be useful to someone who hasn't owned a Super-T mod before.

By the way, my thumb just bends that way. The grip is much friendlier than it looks.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread