Status
Not open for further replies.

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
stored in glass and filled to the top - word around these parts is it should last years. Exactly how many will depend on the quality of what you freeze. Nic base doesn't actually freeze it just thickens. So warming is perhaps a better analogy. I keep 120ml at a time as my working bottle and freeze/re-freeze. Usually lasts a few months. Haven't noticed any degradation. Might leave it out a few days during a mixing frenzy and then toss back in the freezer.

I only use distilled water or saline when mixing for someone still using tanks like a nautilus.

Reactions: Huehugh

Huehugh

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
:thumb:THANK YOU SO MUCH ;)
UOTE="sketchness, post: 16795178, member: 227955"]stored in glass and filled to the top - word around these parts is it should last years. Exactly how many will depend on the quality of what you freeze. Nic base doesn't actually freeze it just thickens. So warming is perhaps a better analogy. I keep 120ml at a time as my working bottle and freeze/re-freeze. Usually lasts a few months. Haven't noticed any degradation. Might leave it out a few days during a mixing frenzy and then toss back in the freezer.

I only use distilled water or saline when mixing for someone still using tanks like a nautilus.[/QUOTE]

Dixie1954

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
Springfield,Oregon,USA
Ok the problem with filling to the top is that if you use VG nic it expands as it thaws out and many have stated that on this forum. I use PG nic and even I do not fill to the rim before placing it into the freezer. I bought a bunch of 15ml glass bottles w/polycone lids and put about 14.5ml of 100mg nic in each and then freeze. I mix up 120ml bottles - so I just take 1 out of the freezer and let it come to room temp before using (also in glass) and store it in my fridge. Hopefully this helps new people trying to store nic. :thumb:

Reactions: Rickb119

sketchness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA
Ok the problem with filling to the top is that if you use VG nic it expands as it thaws out and many have stated that on this forum. I use PG nic and even I do not fill to the rim before placing it into the freezer. I bought a bunch of 15ml glass bottles w/polycone lids and put about 14.5ml of 100mg nic in each and then freeze. I mix up 120ml bottles - so I just take 1 out of the freezer and let it come to room temp before using (also in glass) and store it in my fridge. Hopefully this helps new people trying to store nic. :thumb:

As long as you fill the bottles while the nic base is warm you are fine. But if you fill bottles with cold nic that has not expanded all the way to the brim this will be a problem.

Reactions: Str8vision

dead not sleeping

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Land of Thunder, Upstate NY
I'd distill my own flavors (fruits). Nic stores well in the really cold place. I will not comply.

I see it way out there like this ... Since we don't partake in their nannyspeak, that upsets them. By doing this, they instantly make a huge black market for the stuff, and we have been made instant criminals; and thus can be scorned and removed from their utopia. Pats on the back all around, and who's next? Donuts. Donuts are next. Something will be next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread