Pretty Please Help w/Nic Salt (losing my mind!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Will just any sum ohm tank “fit” & work w/my Aspire NX75? I’m asking because I kinda wanna buy a cheap tank for tobacco flavors only & keep using my Supertank for tasty flavors & whatever. I just find it weird that I haven’t seen anything about compatible tanks/mods. Eventually I want one that holds more than 5ml.

There are a few tanks that hold more than 5 ml, but not many. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

In better news, there's not much discussion about tank/mod compatibility because pretty much any tank can fit on pretty much any mod (outside of pod mods, that is). The connector - the bit of the tank that screws into the mod - is standard. It's called a 510.

The only real limiting factor is battery power. The Aspire NX75 is a single battery mod, so you'll need to stay under 45 - 75 watts, depending on your battery (and assuming you're using one of the common vaping batteries). Additionally, if you're vaping at the higher end of the range a single battery mod won't last very long between charges, so a dual battery mod might be more convenient.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
@Topwater Elvis You are so right!! And on the subject of MTL/DTL...can you believe I do both?! I know, I hear that most do one or the other. I do whatever I’m in the mood for actually & especially if the fruity flavor gets overwhelming-then I’ll go to DTL. Don’t get me wrong, I love the clean tasting REFRESHING fruit flavors, but not the candy based stuff, or cereals, or deserts. I just can’t see myself smoking(Oops! Bad habit, I mean vaping of course) some tirimisu flavor or chocolate icecream even though those are 2 foods I am addicted to. However I think that the coffee type of vape I ordered might be awesome. Plus I need to just get some more tobacco flavored stuff. If you like vaping good quality tobacco on occasion, I highly recommend
Burley Tobacco Blend E-Juice - Forte | Black Note. I paid $23 for 30ml but I swear it was worth every penny. Ok, now I’m totally off topic, but eh... I like chatting with you. Here’s a random challenge question for ya, lol. Will just any sum ohm tank “fit” & work w/my Aspire NX75? I’m asking because I kinda wanna buy a cheap tank for tobacco flavors only & keep using my Supertank for tasty flavors & whatever. I just find it weird that I haven’t seen anything about compatible tanks/mods. Eventually I want one that holds more than 5ml. But it’ll be a while on that as I just got sacked at my job. I binge watched 80s slasher flicks yesterday til I passed out around 3am. I swear I filled my tank AT LEAST 8 times. I think part of that is the extremely low nic level (6mg), but damn! That’s a lot. So I’m slightly sad that I have these delicious new coffee beans that I’m about to grind & try out BUT I hate to say this but I sorta miss my Vuse because as good as this fruit blend I have is...it’s just a no-go w/my coffee. You know how it goes. Coffee & cigs man....:smokie:, my favorite things- but haven’t had a real cig in my mouth in at least 3 years. So my Vuse & coffee worked out great together (especially if it was a cartridge on the fresh side). I’m out of that delicious nectar from Black Note that I told ya about. There’s a tobacco outlet like 11mi away....certainly not a vape shop but they have some little bottles of high nic tobacco flavor ejuice. I think I’m gonna go. It’ll probably be 2 wks b4 I get my order from HHV. Yup, I’m getting whiny so I’ll shut up now, lol.
Have a great Saturday! Talk soon/answer all of my questions when you get bored...if ya want :thumb:, Vape on!!
I haven’t read everything but I just wanted to say instead of adding higher nicotine juice to your low nicotine juice isn’t the best idea. Just look for nicotine salts of a flavor you like and vape those, they are usually around 30-50mg/ml. I vape high nicotine juice also, when I started all juice came with 24mg up to 36mg’s but when subohm vaping became the norm all the juice makers top out at 6mgs sometimes 12mgs. When buying juice I just look for salts so I know it will have the nicotine I need. I mix my own juice now though so I rarely buy commercial juice.
Oh and the original reason I posted was to say the Eleaf Ello Vate tank holds 6.5mls I believe and is an excellent tank. I use Vaporesso gt mesh coils or the Eleaf HW-n coils that it comes with. It uses many other coils also which is nice so you have many options. Here is a list of coils that work with the Ello Vate tank.

Small coils:

• Eleaf HW coils [Do not fit 22mm Vaporesso Cascade Baby]
  • E-XY T1 coils
  • Geekvape Super Mesh coils
  • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
  • iJoy XS coils
  • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
  • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do not fit 22mm Smok tanks]
  • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [Only MTL offering]
  • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
  • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
  • Squid Ind. Peacemaker coils