The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pretty Please Help w/Nic Salt (losing my mind!)

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by Persephone33, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hawise

Hawise Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 25, 2013
    AB, Canada
    There are a few tanks that hold more than 5 ml, but not many. I'll be interested to see what you come up with.

In better news, there's not much discussion about tank/mod compatibility because pretty much any tank can fit on pretty much any mod (outside of pod mods, that is). The connector - the bit of the tank that screws into the mod - is standard. It's called a 510.

The only real limiting factor is battery power. The Aspire NX75 is a single battery mod, so you'll need to stay under 45 - 75 watts, depending on your battery (and assuming you're using one of the common vaping batteries). Additionally, if you're vaping at the higher end of the range a single battery mod won't last very long between charges, so a dual battery mod might be more convenient.

2. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I haven’t read everything but I just wanted to say instead of adding higher nicotine juice to your low nicotine juice isn’t the best idea. Just look for nicotine salts of a flavor you like and vape those, they are usually around 30-50mg/ml. I vape high nicotine juice also, when I started all juice came with 24mg up to 36mg’s but when subohm vaping became the norm all the juice makers top out at 6mgs sometimes 12mgs. When buying juice I just look for salts so I know it will have the nicotine I need. I mix my own juice now though so I rarely buy commercial juice.
    Oh and the original reason I posted was to say the Eleaf Ello Vate tank holds 6.5mls I believe and is an excellent tank. I use Vaporesso gt mesh coils or the Eleaf HW-n coils that it comes with. It uses many other coils also which is nice so you have many options. Here is a list of coils that work with the Ello Vate tank.

Small coils:

• Eleaf HW coils [Do not fit 22mm Vaporesso Cascade Baby]
    • E-XY T1 coils
    • Geekvape Super Mesh coils
    • Geekvape iM1+4 coils
    • iJoy XS coils
    • Jomo Tech Smartvape TC80 coils
    • Joyetech ProCore Aries coils [Do not fit 22mm Smok tanks]
    • Joyetech ProCore C1-S MTL coil [Only MTL offering]
    • Sigelei SLYDR SM coils
    • SMOK TFV8 baby coils
    • Squid Ind. Peacemaker coils
    • Teslacigs H8 coils
    • Vapefly Fantasy Mini M8 coils
    • Vaporesso GT Core coils
    • Vaportech M4/8 coils
    • Vaptio Frogman coils
    • WOTOFO FLOW coils
    Good luck and happy you found us

3. Adam Khalif
    This message by Adam Khalif has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 10, 2019.
    Jul 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.