Problem with Legacy and AGA T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woundtite

Oct 27, 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
I use my Legacy with my AGA T+ atomizer. The Legacy works great since I use 28 ga kanthal wire for my coils. The problem I'm having is that I have to back the small screw out on the 510 connector in order for the AGA T to fire. When I tighten the AGA T down the small screw turns also leaving me with an unstable connection. Is this what the small split washers in the maintenance kit are used for? Do I take the screw out and place a washer beneath it?

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey Woundtite,

The split washers are actually for the switch. I have a few different size washers/split washers/screws headed our way to test to see what will work for lengthening the adapter screw just a tad for you guys with rebuildables.

Once I have a chance to test, I'll let you know what size will work and we'll also have them available.

Give me a few days Woundtite!

Woundtite

Oct 27, 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
Steve, I received the washers/screws today. I removed the original positive screw from the Legacy and placed one of the small brass washers beneath it. The Legacy now fires perfectly with the AGA-T. Thank you so much! PureSmoker rocks! Have you ever thought of offering a tapered adapter ring to cover the tapered 510 cap? It would be a nice accessory.

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
I had some problems with different carto's and clearo's not firing. Had to keep adjusting the positive post. Another member advised that I may be tightening the carto down to tight. I'll know more tomorrow when I do a show and tell at work. One 18650 with a 18490 + Kick, and then the stock 18350 mini with just a straight 18350. I want to show what a simple device can do. Prove it's not all about fancy displays or features. Just a simple FANTASTIC connection for a juice delivery system.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Steve, I received the washers/screws today. I removed the original positive screw from the Legacy and placed one of the small brass washers beneath it. The Legacy now fires perfectly with the AGA-T. Thank you so much! PureSmoker rocks! Have you ever thought of offering a tapered adapter ring to cover the tapered 510 cap? It would be a nice accessory.

Happy to hear Woundtite ... Just be vigilant on drying out the adapter daily from extra juice that may get down in there. Haven't thought about a tapered adapter ring, but it is an interesting idea. Trying to get a flat top designed first - then I can look in to that :)

I had some problems with different carto's and clearo's not firing. Had to keep adjusting the positive post. Another member advised that I may be tightening the carto down to tight. I'll know more tomorrow when I do a show and tell at work. One 18650 with a 18490 + Kick, and then the stock 18350 mini with just a straight 18350. I want to show what a simple device can do. Prove it's not all about fancy displays or features. Just a simple FANTASTIC connection for a juice delivery system.

If you need a couple small washers tnt, just let me know. We'll put some in the mail for ya. You can publicly post your last order # in this thread (its not like anyone but us would know or pull that info) !!!

Hope the show and tell goes well for you!

sllanham

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
Martinsburg,Wv
ECF Pic.jpg there you go mrmarc

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
I missed the bus on this, but do not want a thread of the same issue on the same page, so please excuse the resurrection.

This washer issue, is it fixed on all models after this? Meaning are they included?
If not, may I please know the dimensions so as to acquire some :)

Anything else I'd order in a flash, but I'd rather get the washers the same day :)

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread