Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
It was Katherine Heigl:

th

Apparently she's had one for over three years -

Looks like a carto tank back in the day!

Dr. Tranny

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Tacoma, WA
Apparently she's had one for over three years -

Looks like a carto tank back in the day!

Didn't she do a spot on Letterman vaping a cigalike? Or was that some other blonde hottie?

What has been seen, can not be unseen. I am now scarred for life! I may never be able to down a wiener again! :lol:

...and Charlie is okay with this? :blink::lol:

(well SOMEbody hadta say it)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Didn't she do a spot on Letterman vaping a cigalike? Or was that some other blonde hottie?

LMFAO, I was thinkin' the same thing :lol: :w00t::thumb::cool:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Now that there is some funny stuff!

LMFAO, I was thinkin' the same thing :lol: :w00t::thumb::cool:

Sometimes, one get's to a point in life, where what they hey, let's just have a bowl of popcorn!! :lol::w00t::sneaky:

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Trying to find the best was to say this,

Being part of ProVape has been an awesome experience for me. One of the best companies in this industry. Great products, and everyone on this forum has been awesome. Today is my last day being a supplier Associate for Provape. I have met some really awesome people through this experience. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time you guys need for me to moderate this sub-forum anymore. I'm going to miss everyone here and at Provape. It has been like a family for me.

Vape on everyone!

Ken

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Being part of ProVape has been an awesome experience for me. One of the best companies in this industry. Great products, and everyone on this forum has been awesome. Today is my last day being a supplier Associate for Provape. I have met some really awesome people through this experience. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time you guys need for me to moderate this sub-forum anymore. I'm going to miss everyone here and at Provape. It has been like a family for me.

Vape on everyone!

Ken
Where are you goin?

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Vape on everyone!

Ken

Ken,

Thank you for everything you've done for us. You will be missed for sure. Whatever it is your future holds, I hope it's exciting, rewarding and filled with happiness and health.

Thanks,

Rod

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013

Vape on everyone!

Ken
Uhhh...so what does this mean? Who will be here when you're gone?

...gawd I hate change.

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Ken,

Thank you for everything you've done for us. You will be missed for sure. Whatever it is your future holds, I hope it's exciting, rewarding and filled with happiness and health.

Thanks,

Rod
Thanks Rod. you guys are awesome. You guys have always been the best!
Uhhh...so what does this mean? Who will be here when you're gone?

...gawd I hate change.
I'm sure provape has someone awesome lined up for you guys :) I'm not going far, I'm still a provape user and vaper :)

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Oh wow...so you're leaving Provape completely? Well, I wish you all the VERY BEST in your journey! How exciting! But do remember us and pop in to let us know how you're getting on :)
Yes unfortunately this is my last night being an ProVape Employee. This has nothing to do with ProVape as a company. Its all personal. I'm sad to have to go, but unfortunately its something I have to do. Ill always be around. Honestly ProVape is the best company in this industry. Best owners and support tem! they have always treated me so well!

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Vape on everyone!

Ken
Going to Miss you @MonsterKenny :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread