Products and Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I am in SHOCK right now.. LMAO I just dripped 1 yeah 1 drop of Drew's HV praline and cream HV on my New Green Cig cart attached to the passthrough and let me tell you something WOOOOOOOOWWWW this is unbelievable these things cranked out massive vapor before I dripped my 1 SINGLE drop but OMG I WILL do a video on this tomorrow night.. I thought the throat weaker than the older BUT if you have HV juice, you will never get a KR808 cart again.. the throat hit and vapor and flavor on these new carts is scarey good scarey!!:p LOL.. I cant get over it...THANK YOU DREW!!!
15.00 for 5 go for it!! I am in Love with the green carts all over again.. Drew you were correct, someone there in that factory is making Magic!
NoMoreButts arent you getting amazing vapor? throat hit?

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Wow Lori told me I would love these and holy smokes...the vapor is amazing. As soon as I opened the chocolate ones I got today I could even smell them and the flavor is awesome. I will have to get vanilla and pineapple soon.
I am happy you liked them.. I am sooo loving them!
I am promising a video by weekend! I have had a stomach flu.. =(
Wait until you drip some HV on these.. and use with passthrough.. they are even better!! LOVE the choc!

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
How is the draw compared to the old ones on a kr808 batt? The old ones were too stiff for me especially after dripping them a few times.

Edit: Tried one of my old greencig carts on a passthrough Drew kindly sent me as a gift, and man, 5v makes these things rock! Nice easy draw too.

Thanks Drew!

btw, is the mod ready yet? lol.

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Edit: Tried one of my old greencig carts on a passthrough Drew kindly sent me as a gift, and man, 5v makes these things rock! Nice easy draw too.
Lotus.. I missed your reply!! I am soo happy to hear you have the passthrough, that things rocks all carts! I attached my 901 to it also and I cant believe the flavor, vapor and consistancy! The passthough, the HV and the greencarts is just unbelievable...love love love..ps I am just now feeling better and will get this video together in next 2 days! I promise!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Motou
I cannot answer the question for Drew but I can tell you that I have taken Drew's HV juice which is 12 mg and have cut that with VG,PG nd a drop of water or Vodka and then I am dripping onto these carts through battery end..with amazing results! I beleive the HV adds more vapor and flavor to the carts and I am able to cut back the vaping for days when I am home and play on the cmputer all day or watch my shows I taped the entire week..lol
I did try without the HV liquid and di not get same results.. the vapor was there but flavor was a bit week so I added the HV and YEAH BABY! Hopefully this will help you until he does get them in.
I do know I have zero chocolate from when I first started ordering from Drew so maybe he is just waiting for a re-stock.
Lori B

Mutou

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Motou
I cannot answer the question for Drew but I can tell you that I have taken Drew's HV juice which is 12 mg and have cut that with VG,PG nd a drop of water or Vodka and then I am dripping onto these carts through battery end..with amazing results! I beleive the HV adds more vapor and flavor to the carts and I am able to cut back the vaping for days when I am home and play on the cmputer all day or watch my shows I taped the entire week..lol
I did try without the HV liquid and di not get same results.. the vapor was there but flavor was a bit week so I added the HV and YEAH BABY! Hopefully this will help you until he does get them in.
I do know I have zero chocolate from when I first started ordering from Drew so maybe he is just waiting for a re-stock.
Lori B

Thanks you for the advise. I'm a lazy person which transfer me from 3 piece mod to a 2 piece. I have tried Drew's HV 12 mg liquid and its very GOOD!!! I am a daily chain vapor person. Which I will be ok with 12mg nicotine liquids but anything higher from that will get me sick....

Muto,
I am awaiting my shipment of low med and high GC cartomizers...
Drew

Thank you Drew!!! Looking forward on your updates. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread