Products and Updates Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Drew, I am disappointed with the new Greencig cartomizers. They do produce a ton of vapor (more than any other ecig) but there is absolutely no taste and no throat hit. I have been exclusively vaping your Greencigs (western tobacco) for the last 3-4 months.....right no I am panicking because the new ones aren't satisfying at all.

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Have to agree with Edo on this!

Don't know what happened with this new batch of Greencig carts Drew, but while the vapor is extraordinary, there is absolutely no taste or throat hit whatsoever.

I am vaping the original G/T carts and they are still performing well with your HV and other juices, but had to put the new ones aside.

Gracie

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Drew, I am disappointed with the new Greencig cartomizers. They do produce a ton of vapor (more than any other ecig) but there is absolutely no taste and no throat hit. I have been exclusively vaping your Greencigs (western tobacco) for the last 3-4 months.....right no I am panicking because the new ones aren't satisfying at all.

Do you think it's the changes to the cart or the liquid? How are they when you fill them with other flavors?

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
I can't answer for Edo, but here's my experience:

I've tried filling one of the new carts with 555 which is what I use when I want a good hit.
I've tried it on auto batteries, and no taste; no throat hit, but still vapor!

I tried it on my p/t to see if I could really get it going with the 555, and then I get a burnt taste. Doing this as I type, and still, the same result.

I've also tried taking a cart apart, taking the filter out, rinsing it, drying, and then refilling with 555 to no avail. The 555 works beautifully with my other carts; KR and G/C older carts.
This leads me to believe it is the change in the cart that is the underlying problem.

These are all menthol, so I don't know if the problem is isolated to the flavor or if it involves all flavors.

Gracie

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Do you think it's the changes to the cart or the liquid? How are they when you fill them with other flavors?

I have tried putting in RY4, 555,Coffee, and Cigar. You can't taste the RY4, coffee and the 555 at all....with the cigar it taste like your vaping RY4. The problem is the original liquid has absolutely no taste and and everything else you add to it tastes bland. The Chinese manufacturers always do this....they eventually find a way to mess a good thing up.

I am vaping the New Greencigs right now....the amount of vapor is just ridiculous....It looks as if I am smoking a big fat cigar. I just wish it had some taste and throat hit.

Drew can we trade these for the old ones?

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Man, that's really strange. :confused:

I can't figure out what they could have done that would give you loads of vapor, and no hit or flavor, especially if you're using your own liquid. How is this possible?

WEIRD.

This has been my experience as well. Since I never tried GC carts in the old style I just assumed this was they way they were. I get flavor on the exhale somewhat, but very little on the inhale. The vapor production is flat amazing, never seen anything like it. But the throat hit does not exist unless you overheat it and then you get throat burn. I also refilled with Drew's juice and had the same experience so I have to assume it is the cartomizer design itself. I can see this being a good choice for someone who wants a very mild hit, and for louder flavors that you want to tone down. I like mine for a change of pace, but I prefer the regular cartomizers for regular use (they are easier to refill with juice as well).

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
See now as I do like the older ones better for their stand alone flavor and throat hit.. I LOVE these much more for Dripping Drew's HV liquids on them! I am getting enough of throat hit and flavor from them (for me)... and when I need something strong I drip the Camule 24 and I can taste PLENTY of flavor and throat hit on them.
I can tell you I used to smoke ulta lights so may be why. I do like more mild throat hit but even the camule 24 itself I cannot use on any other cart or ecig as it's too strong. I may just have weaker buds.
I did speak to Drew about this.. not sure if he got to speak to mr green cig yet.. but I told him to tell them to leave the vapor alone and crank up the flavor!
From the new the strongest flavor was the pineapple.. and I put the new pinapple HV on that cart and it kicked the flavor up and throat hit.. Lori

I ordered last week from Drew when they were on sale.. and asked him to send any of the old ones in the flavors I ordered...I should have package today and I will see if any of the older ones are in there.

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
Man, that's really strange. :confused:

I can't figure out what they could have done that would give you loads of vapor, and no hit or flavor, especially if you're using your own liquid. How is this possible?

WEIRD.

It is weird....I have never seen anything produce even close to the amount of vapor I am getting with these. But it isn't satisfying at all.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
Since I just started using these the last week or so, I didn't know what was normal. The vapor is amazing, but the taste is just a hint of flavor. I thought this was the way they were suppose to be!

Me too! I would never have known something was off were it not for this thread. I could not figure for the life of me why someone would buy these over the regular carts. It is neat to see all the vapor though, just wish I felt it and tasted it more!:D

Drew, way to stand up for your products dude - very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread