The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Products and Updates Thread

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 27, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SikVapor

SikVapor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 3, 2010
    Cali
    Thanks for the quick response.:)
    I see the carts you have on the website are 15mg, which is too high for me, I'm usually vaping 4mg juice cut down even more with VG. I would say 50/50 non nic with 4 mg nic. Thus, I would like to rinse out these GC carts and fill my own mix. Though I really want to try some of that sleepy time lung juice:D

I was wondering, do the GC carts you currently have in stock still have the glue adhering the tip to the cart? I've read that people have trouble prying the tip off b/c of the glue. Also, is it true you can totally vape these carts dry and none of the filler/batting will burn, melt or scorch like a regular cart? If so, then I am sold and will be ordering a pack.

What worries me is that grimmgreen's video on youtube said that refilling the carts is a difficult process, has someone come up with a foolproof way of cleaning them out and refilling them besides the syringe technique? I searched and couldn't find a video or thread.

Thanks for the help

2. subject0

subject0 Full Member

Jul 30, 2009
    any sales or coupons

3. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    sikvapor the new gc cartos i ordered from Drew didnt have the white glue on them. But i only opened a few of them. i no longer open my cartos up as i fill them with a syringe thru the battery end. and yes its true you can vape these and they wont burn. well you will get a lousy taste that you cant get rid of lol. that taste is gross especially if you inhale it lol. you cant kill these carts thats why i love them. i had 5 empty carts waiting on my Nhaler delivery. well i got my delivery today and filled all 5 with 555 24mg. and i am vaping 1 as i am typing. But i filled it using teh syringe method. i know you dont want that. well i used to take them apart but found that it never went back together right and therefore leaked or it didnt vape right at all. I now can take these apart (if i wanted to but i avoid it) and get it gback together almost the same way i received it. i dont do that though cause it takes too long. so if you want to try it this way i suggest take one apart slowly and see for yourself. when you take out the mouthpeice watch where the white inner cart is and try your best to make sure it goes back to as close to that spot as you can. and also make sure the inner cart goes inside the outer cart the same exact way you took it out. failure to do this and it wont vape right. or you wont get enough. heres what you do. when you take out the inner cart just before its out watch how it went in. im talking about the rounded cart part and the flat cart part. Now look down into the gc cart without the inner cart in. see where that wick is. it will look like strands of hair neatly rolled together. when you insert the inner white cart back inside that rounded part of the white inner cart has to be right on top of that wick. hope you understand what i am saying. it takes so long to explain this. i have taken so many apart anfd i find the best way to keep reusing the gc cartos is dont take it apart. vape it til its empty then refil with your own liquid. thats what i do. if i cant stand the old flavor i vape it without inhaling for a bit then i drip some of Nhaler liquid thru the battery end.. maybe 5 drops at a time. then i have decent flavor and i continue to do this til its empty.
    Or if this way doesnt help you you can wait for Needvapor to come back and she can explain how to take it apart. she has a video out in the forum somewhere. if i find it ill pm it to you. I tried to take it apart her way and found i liked it my way better. BUT her way works great too. i love Needvapor and she is a great friend and she ahas helped me numerous times but we are all different. i am waiting on her to show me how to put the blue foam in the GC cartos lol. she is the queen of the greencig cartos.
    anyway this is about all i can tell you. im just trying to help you and say be careful when you take it apart that it goes back the same way or very close. if i helped you thats great if not sorry hope anything i said does help you in some way. there are many people on this forum and all forums that help each other and they know all teh tricks. someone will help you get it right.
    Take care and Happy vaping. man this is long post. sorry it does take some time to give the info on the greencig cartos. i tend to really get way into detail. see ya. pm me any time

4. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    also i dont remember if it was grimgreens video or not. he is very talented. didnt he say he didnt care for the greencig cartos cause of the 5 sec cutoff on the battery?
    and yeh he did say it was a pain to refil but it can be done. i tell you at first it does take some time. but once you have your stuff laid out it takes about 1 min to take the cap off and fill the cart. wipe down teh cart if there are any spils on it and your done. next
    oh yeh back to the 5 sec cutoff on the greencig batterys. trust me thats all you need. works for me. and there are ways around that 5 second cutoff too. take a short vape then take another and you got 1 hell of a mouthfull of vapor. but you also can use KR808 D batteries just as long as you have an adapter. But there is something about the power of that greencig battery that makes it better than the KR808. But that is my opinion. a few others have agreed. but its vapable using the KR808 D with an adapter only. and that is manuel KR808 batterys. it does work on very few auto batteries. i have some real short KR808 bats and it works on the gc cartos without an adapter and no i didnt make any cuts in teh battery post or the carto.
    Hope this helps

5. Kelemvor

Kelemvor Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 12, 2009
    Germany NRW
    just punch a hole on the "G" from greencig and you can vape them on the manual KR8.

6. skydawgg

skydawgg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Ontario
    drew do you have some sort of different greencig carts? the ones i ordered from lecig.com still have that glue in there...the only part i dont like. do your greencig carts have the glue? are they new?

7. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    My Greencig flavors are exclusive...The flavors are not available anywhere else in the world...They dont have any glue in or on them...thanks
    Drew

8. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    thats right Drews greencig carts have the better metal on it and its painted on not wrapped in paper. and no glue whatsoever. I get all my greencig cartos from Drew and when im done vaping the flavor i buy i fill them with DB1 or 555. some get flavors. and of course all the liquids that go into the carts are from Drew. these carts last and last you just cant kill these suckers. actually i am lying. i just killed a carto the other day. that carto was one of the originals that i bought in september and it was the old type of cart. these newer ones that Nhaler carrys are made better. i love these suckers.
    Hey Drew yeh you do have a load of adapters but why dont you have the M401 atty that screws onto the KR808 battery post. that would be great. i would love to see what these attys can do on a KR808 battery.
    Happy Vaping

9. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
  10. skydawgg

skydawgg Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Ontario
    Drew and cos, first off thank you for your very informative responses. after smoking the greencigs i have (from lecig.com) for a while i have noticed the draw is just way to hard for me, do these carts you speak of maybe have a lighter draw? also wondering is there a way to make the carts from lecig have a lighter pull? thanks

11. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Skydawgg sorry i havent been on last few days so tahst why i didnt reply. anyway as far as the draw on the greencig cartos. well i use a greencig battery so for me the draw is fine BUT i do know what your talking about cause i did try it on some KR808 batts and stuff. anyway tell me what kind of battery your using. If your using a manuel KR808 the draw should be fine but only if you have an adapter. if your using a auto KR808 the draw will be fine using that adapter also. I got my batterys from elsewhere when i first started vaping and thats when i bought he greencig kit also. But i did just check on my other batterys just now and all the batterys i have both auto and manuel do not work on the greencig cartos. some have very hard draw and the rest dont have any. BUT i put the adapter on and the batterys work and the draw seems normal to me. Here is the link to teh adapter you need but please check with Drew first. Thats what i did when i ordered mine.
    CARTOMIZER ADAPTERS fo 901 Tips

Now i just noticed Drew just started selling greencig batterys for 28 bucks. now thats a deal. I may get some myself. BUT if you decide you want a greencig battery dont forget you may need a charger as maybe the KR808 charger wont work correctly to charge up the gc battery. but i have a KR808 adapter and it charges up mine but just check ok.
    anyway i hope this helps. PM me any time
    Happy vaping
    Cos

12. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Hey Flowersoul i didnt get a PM from ya. or it was lost in PM land lol.
    talk to ya later
    Cos

13. Flowersoul

Flowersoul Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2009
    NE Florida
    Should be there now!!

14. Conner

Conner Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Castle Rock
    Quick question about refilling the GC carts, never done it before and don't want to bugger the whole thing up. I'm planning on taking the easy route and filling from the battery end (found a flavor injector that looks like it might fit the bill nicely) with some of Drew's juice mixes.

I'll be using the carts that I ordered from Drew, so in an emergency I know the caps CAN come off, but my question is, how many drops of fluid does it take to fill one? Don't want to overfill and get a mouthful of juice. :p

Thanks much, if this works out, looks like I'll be ordering more stuff. Damn vaping for making the act of "smoking" fun again. :)

15. smokie

smokie Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 2, 2009
    Brooklyn, New York
    First, did Drew send you that special tool to open those cartos, if not no big deal, check out this vid on cartos.

YouTube - A Great Way To Fill Cartomizers

16. Conner

Conner Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Castle Rock
    I do a lot of miniature painting and sculpting, so I've a plethora of tools, no worries on that front. :)

Sadly, I don't have any of those little cap thingies used in the video, but I have to admit, that IS a blindingly simple method, turns the cart into a kind of vacuum pump.

17. cos

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida

Hey Conner
    I use the greencig cartos and i fill them thru the battery end with a syringe. i put exactly 23 drops into mine. and when i fill it i insert the thin needle into the battery end until i hit the bottom of the white inner cart. (which you cant see being your filling thru the battery end.) then when i hit the bottom i start pushing the liquid in very slowly. as i am filling i am slightly pulling up in very very small movements. i do this so the whole inner cart gets the liquid evenly. keep pulling and filling until the liquid is all out.
    then wipe up the cart let it sit for a bit and your ready to rock. i usually fill them at nite and let them sit over nite. but sometimes i use them right away after about 10 minutes of sitting with the battery end up.
    what you can do being its your first time is this
    instead of putting 23 drops in put in like 18 drops.
    then after that stand the greencig carto up with the battery end up. now what you can do is put a drop of liquid on that battery hole. Just 1 little drop over the hole. you will see the liquid suck in and go down. when it does this that means it can take some more so do this 1 drop at a time. it may take 4 to 6 more drops. when it stops sucking thru the battery hole then you know its full.im saying try it this way for the first few times until you get used to it. then after your comfortable you can fill it with a syringe. I dont know what type of thing you have to fill it but when you put a syringe needle thru the battery hole you will hit something. That something is the clamp that holds the wick down. now you have to bypass this little clamp cause its directly in teh way of the syringe. with a little slight angle you will get used to bypassing it. please when you first insert the needle in do not push hard or you will breat that wick piece. if you hit it pull up a hair then try pushing down again slowly.
    this sounds like a lot but it isnt. actually it takes about 1 min to fill these carts when your used to it. I fill up 5 at a time and when i am done vaping them i refill them again. and again and again. you cant kill these cartos. but i did kill a few but they last for long time. i still have some old ones from september that i am still using. the old ones are the real thin metal with paper wrap around. of course the paper didnt last but the carto did. most of those old cartos i have are just showing silver metal.
    so listen try this and let me know if you have any problems. also the only needle that will fit in the battery end and bypass the wick clamp is the
    22G 1 1/2 The thicker needles dont go in and the real thin ones wont push the liquid thru its too small.
    anyway sorry for the long post but this is how i fill these cartos and i use them every day. i dont know what size the tip is on that flavor injector.
    but first you have to vape what already inside then when you start getting less vapor and that lousy taste you know its time to refill.
    dont worry they do not burn but do try not to keep vaping it when you taste the empty polyfill.
    also if you dont have a hypo or your flavor thing doesnt go in the hole. just drip 1 drop of liquid at a time thru the battery end. it takes time this way. and count the drops you use. sometimes i can get 25 soemtimes 27 drops in but mostly i put in just 23 drops. never had a prob this way.
    but again i know i am reapeating myself i dont think you should use 23 drops for the first time. use less like i said then add few drops thru batt end 1 at a time.
    let me know how you do. im busy this weekend but ill be on at late nitetime.
    happy vaping
    PS i have to copy and paste this cause i type this a lot when people ask how to fill the greencig cartos.
    also remember this try to not take them apart. they work best just the way they are. if you take the mouthpeice off and you take out the inner cart then you have to put it back exactly the same way or you wont get vapor right. trsust me i took many apart when i first started and i screwed a lot up lol.
    after your used to it then take 1 apart and see how its made. then you can try. you will see how well these cartos are made.
    see ya

18. Conner

Conner Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Castle Rock
    Outstanding info Cos, much obliged! That pretty much covers everything I was looking for. :)

19. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Smokie, that is quick and easy but don't you end up with juice all over the atomizer end thus getting it all over (and possibly into) your battery? I use a KR8.

20. Conner

Conner Full Member

Feb 13, 2010
    Castle Rock
    If the vacuum pump effect works like it seems it would and the amount isn't enough to overfill, I'm thinking all you'd have to do is wipe off the atomizer end just like if you were filling with a needle and accidentally overfilled.