ProVari and Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GREEN ZOMBIE

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Calgary AB
Awwww, man. Whydjya have to go and post that? *pulls out wallet*

Agreed, The AMP tank item seems to have the best of both worlds!

Flow control, can be used as a dripper, glass tank, replaceable attomizer and could even use cartos if wanted, so in this I can try cartos and use my HH357's or even other types!

ETA: Sitting here looking at my Aspire and Kanger heads and tank bottoms, I have a few extra tank bases... (looks at the machine lathe) all I need to do is remove the extra material and keep the inner and outer threads, then make a connection tube to thread to the old tank base... Or, take the glass out of my mini protank and screw that to the large base after modifying it... lol, I don't even have this thing in my hands yet... This poor thing is gonna get tortured once in my hands. I bet I break it in the first 3 hours.

(Goes to site and changes order to include a second one)

Last edited:

MadOzodi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
StL, MO
Agreed, The AMP tank item seems to have the best of both worlds!

Flow control, can be used as a dripper, glass tank, replaceable attomizer and could even use cartos if wanted, so in this I can try cartos and use my HH357's or even other types!

ETA: Sitting here looking at my Aspire and Kanger heads and tank bottoms, I have a few extra tank bases... (looks at the machine lathe) all I need to do is remove the extra material and keep the inner and outer threads, then make a connection tube to thread to the old tank base... Or, take the glass out of my mini protank and screw that to the large base after modifying it... lol, I don't even have this thing in my hands yet... This poor thing is gonna get tortured once in my hands. I bet I break it in the first 3 hours.

(Goes to site and changes order to include a second one)

:lol:

Very much looking forward to your review!

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I was going to buy the AMP tank a few months ago because in theory it sounded like the perfect device.... but then I watched pbusardo's review on it and I could just see myself getting juice all over everything (like he does) and decided it probably wasn't right for me. :)

A PBusardo Review - The Amp Tank - YouTube

baghandler

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Chicago
I was going to buy the AMP tank a few months ago because in theory it sounded like the perfect device.... but then I watched pbusardo's review on it and I could just see myself getting juice all over everything (like he does) and decided it probably wasn't right for me. :)

A PBusardo Review - The Amp Tank - YouTube

I just got my shipping notice from Avid Vapers for the AMP I ordered this morning. Damn, that's fast!

Now I will go watch pbusardo's review and try to take notes on what NOT to do once it gets here.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I just got my shipping notice from Avid Vapers for the AMP I ordered this morning. Damn, that's fast!

Now I will go watch pbusardo's review and try to take notes on what NOT to do once it gets here.

I would like to hear what you think about it and if you have the same issues Phil did. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread