Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
OK guys. Thank you for all your input. I finally got my new Provari in a few days ago and I LOVE IT. It's perfect. Since discovering E-Cig's about a half a year ago i've sort of fallen in love with the things. But I've never stopped buying new vaporizers because I just cant stop. Well, that is until now. I usually use one vaporizer till the battery is used up and then start on the next. I have 8 now, I think. Well, I don't feel the need to buy newer ones. I feel like I finally have a vaporizer that I can stay with for a long time.

CIPWMadness..... huge congratulations on your new Provi. Enjoy each and every vape!

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
OK guys. Thank you for all your input. I finally got my new Provari in a few days ago and I LOVE IT. It's perfect. Since discovering E-Cig's about a half a year ago i've sort of fallen in love with the things. But I've never stopped buying new vaporizers because I just cant stop. Well, that is until now. I usually use one vaporizer till the battery is used up and then start on the next. I have 8 now, I think. Well, I don't feel the need to buy newer ones. I feel like I finally have a vaporizer that I can stay with for a long time.

congratulations. here's to a lifetime of satisfaction.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

Congrats to you & welcome!!!!!

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Impulso

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocklin, ca

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Casaa should get this guy as a spokesperson! He has the guts and is very eloquent! Need a figurehead that they don't have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutfeld is great! He used to be the editor for stuff magazine and an author for men's health. When I was body building one of his books was sort of a bible for me.(helped me drop 90 pounds of day and gain almost 40 pounds of muscle) he put in his books what you can get at a drive through,(back in the mid 90s) even broke down each beer by what it's nutritional values were.

After stuff fired him fox put him on a 2am show called red eye- sort of a right wing version of the daily show. Them they realized he's actually smart and entertaining so they put him on the 5 at prime time and the 2am show.

That said- yeah casaa should try and get him, smart, funny, whitty and a poopload of common sense.

brickfollett

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Washington
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread