ProVari - "MADE" in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRoxx

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2013
NY
Electronic Components on Circuit Board – these are the only parts that might come from outside of the USA. Some of these parts are simply not made in the US, so we can’t get them from a US source, even though we would prefer to.

We use components from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the USA.

:)

So basically...
The Provari is... a Metallic Tube machined the USA...
... full of Asian electronics.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
So basically...
The Provari is... a Metallic Tube machined the USA...
... full of Asian electronics.

You didn't read the actual quote did you? It has a small percentage of the components on the circuit board which aren't made in the USA - because no one in the USA makes them. I'll settle for that small percentage. Did you really come to the vendor's post just to troll?

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
I'm trying to buy just the Provari in Bronze and. two 18650 batteries from the provape website.
I CAN'T!!!!! What heck?? The only way seems if I purchase it in a bundle pack! GEEZ!!
John,
The bundle pack should be the same price as if you ordered the 2 batteries separately. Let me know if you need further assistance with your order. I can see what i can do.
Kindly,
Ken

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Thank you so much for replying. Especially at this hour. Actually, I'm think more the Black/Red color. I wanted to get 18650 batteries though and of course the matching extender and cap. I've already got the xtar sp2 charger and lots of tanks. I'd hate to pay for the 490 batteries and charger.
Do I sound like I'm whining? I am :( I'm so confused on the site because when I click the Provari, it's a long page but, no options to buy?

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
John,
Here is the page to the black provari.

ProVari Black Electronic Cigarettes: Black Electric Cigarette, Black E-Cigarette

you should see the options, and check the box for Extension end cap, and there is an option to add 18650 batteries to the order. Choose your desired LED color then click add to cart. Please let me know if this does not work for you.

Kindly,
Ken

I'm not 100%, but I think he wanted the black/red hybrid. In which case this is the link:

ProVari Hybrid Black/Red Electronic Cigarette

If not, ignore me, it's late. :)

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay

JohnDaddyo

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Tampa Bay
Last edited:

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Well, I got the Black/Red with 2 18650's and the red extension cap. I'm exhausted because this is sort of an impulse buy although I've been thinking for months. Had a little spat with the "boss" She went to bed and I went to town! :(
Sugar? You out there? I'm ready for my whoopin'
That will teach her for arguing with you! Now with the new ProVari you will be less likely to go back to cigarettes, which means you will live longer, and will be around longer to cause her more grief! Seriously, though, congrats on the new purchase. You will find that is everything you expected it to be, and more!

so what color do you think you will pick for your second ProVari purchase?

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I have a suggestion, on the opposite side of where provari is near the screen how about you engrave U.S.A. so it's proudly displayed as made in USA.
But that would interfere with engraving "Provarinati" on that side. :(

Edit: I wouldn't mind if they engraved "MADE IN U.S.A." on the inside of the battery cap, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread