Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hopefully we won't lose anyone in the transition. Here is a link to the skeletal version of the ProVari Nation group. The next step will be to figure out how to set it up to move to the Social Groups Forum.

ProVari Nation

This is not the final version. Our goal is to have a group like The HHV Army: The HHV Army

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Isn't the ProVari Nation going to be in the Social Group Forum area and not just a social group?

Edit: Duh- I just re read your post and you already answered my question. Sorry!

It's okay, I'm only trying to get the word out, especially to members who have just discovered this forum.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Once you get here, you can subscribe, just like on any other thread, so you can get back. :)

You can also just join. If you click on the top bar (of every page) that says "Community" the drop down menu has a "Groups" selection. If you click on that it will go to groups and all of the groups you are a member of are on the left side of the page. I think when it's finally in the Social Groups forum is when you have to subscribe, so it will go to that the expanded version. We aren't there yet, but we will be! If HHV can have an army, we can have a Nation!

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
You can also just join. If you click on the top bar (of every page) that says "Community" the drop down menu has a "Groups" selection. If you click on that it will go to groups and all of the groups you are a member of are on the left side of the page. I think when it's finally in the Social Groups forum is when you have to subscribe, so it will go to that the expanded version. We aren't there yet, but we will be! If HHV can have an army, we can have a Nation!

I have joined. And I have a question. Now that I finally have my image editing software back installed on my computer, are we free to create a Provarinati sig, or is that something you wish to be involved in?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I have joined. And I have a question. Now that I finally have my image editing software back installed on my computer, are we free to create a Provarinati sig, or is that something you wish to be involved in?

Oh no, go for it! I make them for people who can't and/or just ask (unless I feel inspired and thrust one upon them).

charmschool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
North Georgia
Is my sig okay?

pnation.jpg

Quoted for posterity

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
Did you draw this? Or did you really use a kid? It's cute and it's fine to use it for your sig. It definitely is original.

I did, with crayon. My art work is for sale at the local gallery for big time fees. The curators tell me I can get at least $3 :)

I seriously hope I didn't offend.....twas not my intention.......just boredom.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I wanted to say this too because it's hard to tell that's a Provarinati eye but since it's original artwork, I didn't want to offend. :laugh:
sigpic_zps47205f4c.gif

^^^Hopefully that will clear up any confusion. lol
drummerskey, you are welcome to use this. I tried to keep the overall style the same. :D
*walks away laughing*

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
I see that you kept my Post Modern tone of earthy, geometric form.......yet still holding true to the deep undertones of despair and fear. You can see how the brush strokes in both your works and mine match; in that you can see soul of the artists digging their way out of the canvas...and then back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread