ProVari Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well, I hope we can get the group to look like HHV Army. It appears to me that there is an HHV Group and the other place which isn't a group. If I go to Community, search for HHV Army, I'm getting this:
hhv.jpg

That part confuses me too. I really don't see why there is THAT groups thing. We do have both. When the Provari Nation gets to the forum area that will be its home you will need to navigate the Forum not through the buttons on top. I can tell you how to find it after the forum is created. You can subscribe to the forum or a thread in the forum and back out of that thread to be in the forum.

When you subscribe to the forum, you will find the subscription under your Settings tab. That is the only place the Forum subscriptions show up. Thread subscriptions show up in the Quick Links tab. Confusing, I know.....

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I see that you kept my Post Modern tone of earthy, geometric form.......yet still holding true to the deep undertones of despair and fear. You can see how the brush strokes in both your works and mine match; in that you can see soul of the artists digging their way out of the canvas...and then back again.

I see Mickey Mouse ears on the triangle thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread