Scottsdale, AZ
What is that window thingy?
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.jpg

Reactions: Rocketpunk

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
How is their durability factor? Does it feel like typical Provape quality? And I love their warranty/repair policy.
It feels solid and well-balanced in the hand, I often find myself holding onto it long after I finished my vape. If feels extremely durable. The plastic (that some people scoffed at) is the same as that used in the cockpits of F22 fighter jets. I tried scratching it with my tough guitar thumbnail, and it doesn't show even the slightest mark.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
It feels solid and well-balanced in the hand, I often find myself holding onto it long after I finished my vape. If feels extremely durable. The plastic (that some people scoffed at) is the same as that used in the cockpits of F22 fighter jets. I tried scratching it with my tough guitar thumbnail, and it doesn't show even the slightest mark.

That sounds super sexy. Who doesn't want a fighter jet??

But it's also what car headlights are made out of and they a scratch city.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I want a Radius, too. But I already own four Provari's.

Being that its made by Provape, you can rest assured that they put the Radius through rigorous durability tests before they even went to market. They considered making it entirely of stainless steel, but it would have been too heavy. The polycarbonate with a steel frame is a good balance between being durable and lightweight.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Headlights face a lot more abuse than your typical mod, however. Ever get hit with a pebble that was shot out from a tire? Me neither. :laugh:

Yes, on my motorcycle. Thank goodness for full face helmets or I would have holes in my face!

cllmda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I just received my Midnight Blue Radius yesterday :) :) :) !!!!

It looks beautiful, feels very sturdy too ....

Unfortunately, havent been able to try it out yet coz it' s a xmas prez, I just got a quick glimpse before my husband confiscated it to hide away in the closet till Dec 25 ;) ;)

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Typical provape. I piffed 6 ProVari 2.5's to newer Vapers over the last year or 2 because they are far too nice to sit unused and a 15w tube mod doesn't fit my vaping style anymore. I've pretty much only used mechanical squonkers for the last 2 years.
I ordered a Radius on Saturday and received it Monday. Washington to Ga. Impressive.
I ordered it mainly out of curiosity. I have an authentic Squape RS that I occasionally enjoy and I figured it was a good enough excuse to check out the Radius.
I was expecting it to be great, but not great enough to change the way I presently vape. Boy, was I wrong. I haven't touched anything else since it arrived. The size and weight are virtually perfect for me and the performance is as one would expect from a ProVari. At 25w with a .7 build in the Squape, a single 18650 lasts all day easy. It's extremely efficient. It feels perfect in the hand as well. People have complained about the plastic but it seems as durable as any other ProVari I've owned. I'm definitely ordering another and I'd recommend them to anyone considering it.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Typical provape. I piffed 6 ProVari 2.5's to newer Vapers over the last year or 2 because they are far too nice to sit unused and a 15w tube mod doesn't fit my vaping style anymore. I've pretty much only used mechanical squonkers for the last 2 years.
I ordered a Radius on Saturday and received it Monday. Washington to Ga. Impressive.
I ordered it mainly out of curiosity. I have an authentic Squape RS that I occasionally enjoy and I figured it was a good enough excuse to check out the Radius.
I was expecting it to be great, but not great enough to change the way I presently vape. Boy, was I wrong. I haven't touched anything else since it arrived. The size and weight are virtually perfect for me and the performance is as one would expect from a ProVari. At 25w with a .7 build in the Squape, a single 18650 lasts all day easy. It's extremely efficient. It feels perfect in the hand as well. People have complained about the plastic but it seems as durable as any other ProVari I've owned. I'm definitely ordering another and I'd recommend them to anyone considering it.
Nice post Asbestos! How is the weight in hand compared to a Grand? I have been curious about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread