Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
The latest is the bulk of the orders will be going out early January.

We were able to get a partial shipment today and they just cleared QA so another 30 units will ship this weekend so the next people in line will be getting emails here soon. I know it’s a small number and will only satisfy a small group but it’s a step forward. We will get to a point where hundreds are rolling out the door.

Thank you for your understanding and patients.

For those orders shipping in January there will be a little extra goodie in your box :)

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
It would be cool if you post the order number that you're up to, though once you get em out the door... Or even before...

I was goin to ask the same thing if it's not too much trouble so at least we'll know for sure if we are the lucky 30 or the lucky new year shipments :). Maybe just the last order # that will be shipped?

If not, no worries as I also appreciate the constant updates you provide, definitely top notch service and know y'all are swamped.

Sent from my iPod Touch using Tapatalk

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
We are up to 2958. There are more going out on Sunday, I'll let you know where we are after that :)

Can you tell us approximately what order number you will be up to once all the weekend orders are done? This way will know whether or not we have to wait until January or not.

Nisitiiapi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Brighton, Colorado
The latest is the bulk of the orders will be going out early January.

Thanks for the update and all the updates and info. Do you think orders will be basically caught up by early January or just pre-orders? (Con't normally like to bug about these things, but I'm trying to figure out if I would have mine available for a trip on the 13th -- would like to try and talk some people I'm going to see into vaping and sending them the direction of the ProVari; but I'm basically at the bottom of the order list right now).

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Wonder what the extra goodie is for us that will have ours come January? Hmm. Makes me glad I'm getting mine later, and that I like the suspense of waiting.

OK Kenny you are officially nuts or have significantly more patience than the typical soon to be ProVari owner.:) I hate the suspense of waiting and will galdly pass on the goodie if mine goes out for shipping prior to Jan. That is nice for Provape to do though and I am impressed with the way we have been kept informed. Happy Holidays and big vapes to you in the New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread