cimg06622.jpg

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
i would..if someone builds it for me...lol..not mechanically inclined...:D

those pics are great!

I can't post pics right now but I know a lot of people want these but don't have the resources. I don't have the time to assemble them but I can get the parts together and make kits with instructions. Besides, it is not a commercial venture, just a way to get them in people's hands. They would require some light soldering though.

I do know one thing for sure, they would really compliment the ProVari!!

Camp43

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2010
Virginia Beach, Virginia
BTW - it is something akin to a genesis atomizer originally posted on ECF by 'Raidy'.

I'm thinking about putting together DIY kits for people. Any takers??

I would if it doesn't involve using power tools.

Also any link on the two french mods?

Oops took too long to post. IA does your mod work like the AVS, where you have an atty surrounded by juice?

Last edited:

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I would if it doesn't involve using power tools.

Also any link on the two french mods?

Oops took too long to post. IA does your mod work like the AVS, where you have an atty surrounded by juice?

I won't spam the PV thread but if anyone wants more info, send me a PM. I'll order enough parts for as many people as are interested. This will take 30+ days to be ready for shipping.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Now that is 100 times exactly right. IMO

Exactly what I'm looking for- another example I hadn't considered-
Its kind of another discussion we're having elsewhere (deliberately avoiding mentioning the device by name), but the point is that the sweet spot is a little different on each atty, so the concept of dialing in a power level and expecting all of your attys to heat the juice the same way, without ever having to adjust the power, is a fallacy.

The ProVari is an excellent tool for proving that- just use two different attys from different manufacturers that have the same resistance- I bet you'll tweak the voltage up or down a notch to get it to taste the same as the other.....

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread