• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Provari vs Vamo, credits to gdeal and grimmtech

Vamo or provari?

• Vamo

• Provari

• other VV/VW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Fully agree on the Provari having handled one before, plus if you already own a device I'd say stick with it and save for a Provari, and if you've been vaping 2-3 months you've already saved at least a bare minimum of $400, I personally used to smoke 2 packs of Marlboro Reds a day rofl.

2 months down the road u will save for 2 provaris. Imagine how much a year. more mods. Hahaha. I can't wait to get my hands in one after reading this thread. Poison poison poisonous. :evil:

abarth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2011
nowhere
Android-Vs-iOS.jpg

Morawka

Apr 24, 2013
Kentucky
Why the Vamo is better than the ProVari for newbies.

It lets the try VV and VW very cheaply so they can see if they like vaping on a VV or VW device. If they dont like it, they can go back to their ego or whatever got them interested in ecigs to begin with, or they can identify what they dont like about it, and see if the provari might offer it better without breaking the bank.

alvinado

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
US/SG
Why the Vamo is better than the ProVari for newbies.

It lets the try VV and VW very cheaply so they can see if they like vaping on a VV or VW device. If they dont like it, they can go back to their ego or whatever got them interested in ecigs to begin with, or they can identify what they dont like about it, and see if the provari might offer it better without breaking the bank.

Yes good I agree with this, but you have to consider that it does not give you a REAL VW/VV experience as the Vamo has the 37Hz limitation as suggested in my first post.

But what you say is true, to test out something first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread