Provari with 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Ohio
Yeah, it was on a youtube review. The guy had the same batteries that I have AW IMR Red 18650 2000Mah. He said to him they just didn't seem to hit as hard. Just curious if anyone else had noticed it.

That is the longest intro I've ever seen: 1 minute 18 seconds. There are feature-length films with shorter intros.

Without using a voltage meter, everything is simply his subjective perception of "how hard it hits", "flavor", etc. He's also using a liquid he can't identify (?) Why is he trying to solder on the PCB? He apparently abused the heck out of his Provari and it fell apart on him, and instead of sending it in for service, he decided to try to fix it himself and it didn't work. And they *still* fixed it for him and sent him a bunch of stuff.

As I've seen in multiple reviews, the Provari provides pretty much exactly the voltage you select on the device, despite battery charge level (until it can no longer provide that voltage, at which point it stops firing). The type of battery shouldn't make a difference to the voltage at the coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread