ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@FringeChief68 you got that cat thing off "Ancient Aliens" didn't you? LOL.

I did ALL my notes yesterday and it was from a10 am to 9 pm. It was not cool.

I am going to have to do something about this, man. If I did 3 extra notes a night, I could still eat dinner at a reasonable time, I think. Sigh. It is SO ANNOYING but I have a feeling( (I should) get a reasonable productivity bonus this quarter. Unless like, I can't have it until my performance improvement plan is over. It's amazing what you cannot do/have while on performance improvement.

I think it's the risk assessment lady's fault (I met her, she came to train us on reports last week she was this godawful anorexic looking thing, the only part of her that looked worth punching were her implants) and she must be HUNGRY for reports and to fire people because she doesn't eat. I may have mentioned this. Anyway, my "I did not know the policy and I was not SUPPOSED to know it and I asked 5 staff irked her) so now we have to sign off on that we have read and understood Every Stupid Policy that Exists, so now we can no longer like, freaking say that. She sucks. There are a BILLIION of them.. In any case, I'm not doing ANYTHING outside my job description without a policy search anymore. But I am the reason for this punishment, That woman is gagging to fire me.. Of course, I did tell her via email she was incompetent and it was not a "good trait in a risk manager."

I really hate when my thyroid is off and I send that type of email. Course, it was REALLY off.

I hate her so much but seemingly everyone does. It was a short presentation. No one had questions, well I did but saying, "What size implants ya got" seemed inappropriate in that setting somehow.

I got through it though! That's the main thing! LOL.

Looking around I must admit the husband cleans more than me. He is coming back soonish. I also KEEP it cleaner when he's around. If anyone thinks I am cleaning TODAY other than the kitchen, think again though. Well I will also take trash out, and I got LAUNDRY well man, okay I am cleaning. I guess. Dang it,.

I do want to get five outfits ready and it is not even that HARD if I focus,

Oh well, notes are done, that is the main thing. I asked the husband if he was REALLY planning on staying the ENTIRE 5 months while the rebuild or replace.

He said no,. This really does seem like a decent demo crew. The foreman was able to get video of water STILL running through the duct work into the underneath.

Which is good because if the house is warped WET, imagine what it will look like ALL dried out, and 120 degrees outside. NOT good is what it will look like.

If they rebuild it I will despair but husband has also decided his custom work, most of which will be GONE is like, not worth the hassle of a fire/flood house.

They are bringing out a structural engineer. The husband cannot wait to talk structural engineering with him. The husband has also contacted our home's manufacturer and has asked if they will send someone out to take a look. I thought that was rather creative, but who knows they might,. They will probably be like "AREGHH what have you done our lovely structure."

Anyway my sis is supposed to call. I told her 'Don't' dig TOO deep unless you find some marvelous loophole or whatever I can't see a lawyer being all "oooh, 83K in insurance! I would love to help for the millions I would get in return."

I old my husband to buy a lottery ticket. I usually tell him NOT t do it, it is a tax on stupidity. But it seemed EQUALLY plausible as the house thing. Someone won 360 million and we have not checked our ticket.

I don't want to I don't want a divorce an my life ruined more!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Everyone says they will be different EVERYONE says they will be different. I have seen that stats on THAT TOO.

No chance. LOL.

I was hoping for a few hundred k to fix the house thing. So I am afraid to check. OMG.

Anyway good morning Provaris. I am relaxing bathing Walmart then yoga. I hope.

Anna

Anna

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
xstitch On that upper shelf, left side right beside the Mango looks to be sweetsop, did you try that?

Sweetsop is one of my favorites!!! Have some in the kitchen right now :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Awwww...I am so sorry Kat !
My Merlin crossed the bridge on 12/29/17

Two years to the day, eh? Oh honey, so so sorry. I'm sure Merlin (just the name alone!) was such a love! And I do believe they are doing the "spiritual advisors" thing on the great Rainbow Bridge together.

(and prolly talking about us ......teehee!)

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
chiefs.jpg

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Approx 4 days into this vacation all 3 of my tanks malfunctioned. All kayfuns, one mini V3 and two primes. Not gonna lie, panic set in! It was past the time the little stores were open, in my panic I was contemplating buying a pack of smokes :( After messing around for quite awhile with no progress, I started using one of the primes as a dripper. Desperate times call for desperate measures! I packed plenty of liquid, coils and cotton but should have thrown in a couple kfl+

5d096794da806cf96f8d62508dbe5b52.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Approx 4 days into this vacation all 3 of my tanks malfunctioned. All kayfuns, one mini V3 and two primes. Not gonna lie, panic set in! It was past the time the little stores were open, in my panic I was contemplating buying a pack of smokes :( After messing around for quite awhile with no progress, I started using one of the primes as a dripper. Desperate times call for desperate measures! I packed plenty of liquid, coils and cotton but should have thrown in a couple kfl+

5d096794da806cf96f8d62508dbe5b52.jpg

What malfunctioned?

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
What malfunctioned?

The prime wave tanks separated from the base, and the V3 positive block came off.

The wave tanks might have cracked a little, I did drop them a couple times. I just couldn’t believe all three went at the same time!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
The prime wave tanks separated from the base, and the V3 positive block came off.

The wave tanks might have cracked a little, I did drop them a couple times. I just couldn’t believe all three went at the same time!

I don't have a wave tank so I can't speak for it. As for the V3 positive block, there's a good chance the center pin is broken. Do you see threads sticking out of the airflow hole on the posi block?

Here is the pin. Not sure if or when Origin will restock. Might have to write them and ask.

Kayfun Mini V3 Replacement Center Pin by Svoe MestoDefault Title

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
I don't have a wave tank so I can't speak for it. As for the V3 positive block, there's a good chance the center pin is broken. Do you see threads sticking out of the airflow hole on the posi block?

Here is the pin. Not sure if or when Origin will restock. Might have to write them and ask.

Kayfun Mini V3 Replacement Center Pin by Svoe MestoDefault Title

I packed it away already. Pretty sure I have a center pin at home because you recommended I get a couple! I’m fine until I get home, half way through already

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I packed it away already. Pretty sure I have a center pin at home because you recommended I get a couple! I’m fine until I get home, half way through already

Be careful when you put in the new centerpin. Just give it a snug and do not overtighten it. That's what make them break. You'll need a 5mm socket.

Reactions: AstroTurf

Users who are viewing this thread