Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ENAUD

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I just built--finally--the Erlkönigin and popped it on a ProVari Mini. Lovely.

I've come to the conclusion that the 2.5 and the Mini are my favorite ProVape mods (though I have not had the good fortune to try the Procyon yet, and for all I know it would supplant them). If they took flat-tops, they'd be perfect.

Now all I need is something like a test-tube stand to hold them. A solid hunk of wood with holes of the appropriate size drilled into it might do the trick. Oh, for the tools and the talent . . .

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just built--finally--the Erlkönigin and popped it on a ProVari Mini. Lovely.

I've come to the conclusion that the 2.5 and the Mini are my favorite ProVape mods (though I have not had the good fortune to try the Procyon yet, and for all I know it would supplant them). If they took flat-tops, they'd be perfect.

Now all I need is something like a test-tube stand to hold them. A solid hunk of wood with holes of the appropriate size drilled into it might do the trick. Oh, for the tools and the talent . . .
I sent my 2.0 in for a new chip back when ProVape was still functioning. While there, I had them slap a P3 top on it. Good move on my part. Me and those cheesy beauty rings always had a bad relationship. :)

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I sent my 2.0 in for a new chip back when ProVape was still functioning. While there, I had them slap a P3 top on it. Good move on my part. Me and those cheesy beauty rings always had a bad relationship. :)
Yeah, that is another (small) flaw. But once I started fixing the beauty rings in place with a little blue tac, they stopped bugging me.

I really should put one of my gold KFL+s on my gold 2.5. Too bad I never leave the house; I'd be the envy of the town sporting that glitzy setup.

Users who are viewing this thread