ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I really like the stuff you have been posting, much more refined music then what I post. I have never really been exposed to this stuff before. :)

KAS
Nah. Just rent yourself a tux and keep posting the stuff you post.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
not sure how to phrase this...

i have a friend here in australia (he may or may not have a weight problem, which may or may not identify the man) who asked me several years ago to keep an eye out in classifieds sections, knowing that i visit lots of places

he was looking for a 14500 3.7v fixed voltage provape 1 (not provari, which are of course vv/vw)

i have done this since then...

my eye has been "out" for years

i even google occasionally

no luck

i think i'm mostly asking if anyone knows how common they were? i considered one early on, i think they were $99 at the time?

naturally, if anyone has one, and is fond of middle aged aussies with weight issues, i'd be open to having a discussion. Xmas is only 9 months away, which is probably how long usps would take to reach me here in the current climate. And i am currently not broke

but, mostly just wondering if they ever actually had a glory day of selling a lot, or if they never took off? seriously never come up
o_O This website claims it has them in stock :facepalm::facepalm:
ProVape-1
They have a Request more Info button, tell them you want a picture of it! :laugh:

I have one, (not for sale) but the one I got is the only one I ever seen in person.
And before I got mine, I didn't even know they came in colors :laugh:

12654328_1166401086712625_8478099785743422210_n.jpg

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
o_O This website claims it has them in stock :facepalm::facepalm:
ProVape-1
They have a Request more Info button, tell them you want a picture of it! :laugh:

I have one, (not for sale) but the one I got is the only one I ever seen in person.
And before I got mine, I didn't even know they came in colors :laugh:

12654328_1166401086712625_8478099785743422210_n.jpg

thank you

they take paypal, so i ordered

just so you are aware, if the man of girth actually receives this, i think i am in love you with now

been looking for a really long time

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
thank you

they take paypal, so i ordered

just so you are aware, if the man of girth actually receives this, i think i am in love you with now

been looking for a really long time
the only way the man of girth receives this is...

if he makes it himself in the north pole!!!

LOLz

Reactions: Doffy

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
The FIRST non Joye 510 or eGo I bought was the ProVape 1
I spent weeks deciding what to get myself for my 9 mo anniversary !
I got the pink one. Loved it so much and then it got invaded by gremlins. Intermittent not firing.
It went to ProVape 3 times for service...and then they replaced it.
However, I received back the newer steel one.
Tried like heck to get my pink one back to no avail - they no longer made the aluminum colored ones and said my pink was gone.

:cry:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
An open mind is a blessing.

A mind can be so open it is vacant.

I am just saying.

That is my favorite response to the open minded "sayings."

I am preprogrammed to say it even if I LOVE the person is how much I love that saying. LOL.
Carry on,

Anna

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
The FIRST non Joye 510 or eGo I bought was the ProVape 1
I spent weeks deciding what to get myself for my 9 mo anniversary !
I got the pink one. Loved it so much and then it got invaded by gremlins. Intermittent not firing.
It went to ProVape 3 times for service...and then they replaced it.
However, I received back the newer steel one.
Tried like heck to get my pink one back to no avail - they no longer made the aluminum colored ones and said my pink was gone.

:cry:
sorry for more questions

but were they all 510 threaded? the site i ordered from didn't specify, and reading this suggests maybe some were 901? The History of ProVape - Guide To Vaping

it's not overly important, there are adapters for these things

also looks like mexico mail isn't coming to australia ATM, so hoping the $47 usd covered courier. I did email saying i'm happy for it to sit in their shop waiting for mail as needed

:nun:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
sorry for more questions

but were they all 510 threaded? the site i ordered from didn't specify, and reading this suggests maybe some were 901? The History of ProVape - Guide To Vaping

it's not overly important, there are adapters for these things

also looks like mexico mail isn't coming to australia ATM, so hoping the $47 usd covered courier. I did email saying i'm happy for it to sit in their shop waiting for mail as needed

:nun:
15e566a40404ee471984dd857efbec57.jpg

When they first came out you picked either 510 or the 901 adapter at check out. I have the 510 on mine but it unscrews and I can take it off.
I'm not sure how that website claims they have some in stock, guess they could be left over stock or maybe even a clone. :unsure:
This review from 2012 said they made a Special Edition White Gold & 14k Yellow Gold back then. :ohmy:
Provape E Cigarette Reviews | Vapor Intelligent

Users who are viewing this thread