ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
If I live, I'm still going to believe in self defense and defense of property. As before, any captured alive will be released in another town at a roadside park.
I don't disagree.
Just wanted to keep you engaged, and what better way than that?

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
22ef29bd291a85d4412888c5038b72ba4bf1d650.gifv

GeekyGeezer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Flyover Central
Like how he is locked, loaded, and aimed. No time wasted.

I'm not sure which is worse - the person not even turning away for the sneeze, or the guy spraying whatever in her eyes. For the time being, I'm thinking the thoughtless sneezer gets what was deserved.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I'm not sure which is worse - the person not even turning away for the sneeze, or the guy spraying whatever in her eyes. For the time being, I'm thinking the thoughtless sneezer gets what was deserved.
That's how I saw it. That dude clearly processes lots of people and has vast experience in defending himself.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have a squirt bottle of chlorine bleach that I just used in the shower. I will have to remember to keep it handy by the door.
I still use water in the shower myself, easier on the skin.

Different strokes for different folks!:D

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
not sure how to phrase this...

i have a friend here in australia (he may or may not have a weight problem, which may or may not identify the man) who asked me several years ago to keep an eye out in classifieds sections, knowing that i visit lots of places

he was looking for a 14500 3.7v fixed voltage provape 1 (not provari, which are of course vv/vw)

i have done this since then...

my eye has been "out" for years

i even google occasionally

no luck

i think i'm mostly asking if anyone knows how common they were? i considered one early on, i think they were $99 at the time?

naturally, if anyone has one, and is fond of middle aged aussies with weight issues, i'd be open to having a discussion. Xmas is only 9 months away, which is probably how long usps would take to reach me here in the current climate. And i am currently not broke

but, mostly just wondering if they ever actually had a glory day of selling a lot, or if they never took off? seriously never come up

Users who are viewing this thread