ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
To get it out of the way, yes, 9/11 well, I am an effective avoider of dates really so I said, vaguely, "So I won't see you all, like before 9/11.....are any of you.... "

They pointed out today was 9'11. My group did. They pointed out ALL the half mast flags I must have walked past like, to get to the very room I was standing in (Note to Self: Find Flag poles and remember to look at them. They're like Super Signals.) I was like, "Oh God. it IS? YEAH, IT IS. Hmm. It is also my mother's birthday. Well, all of you have noticed I am not effective at some stuff. Although on a personal note, it's kind of embarrassing but my mom will get her call."

So, after the necessary mea culpas, like, well we did a bit of how are you doing. It did suck but I'm used to this kind of SUCKAGE.

But.... Subarus. The husband's whole FAMILY drives them. That is a (not unusual for PA actually) family that cares VERY LITTLE for the comfort of its passengers. I mean, the awareness. He barrels around corners, he causes me to scream "BRAKE, BRAKE. etc." (Very rarely-- husband drives GREAT. He is also impatient, easily annoyed and has very good spatial reflexes But, from time to time things are bad.) He has some old freaky Subaru he bought with like over 100k miles but it had been brand refurbished new or whatever.

The husband is hard on cars. I hate the damn thing and it's unfixable because it is so old and no parts and like no one who really knows how to work on it. I offered to rehab it because I fix cars by driving them NICELY and how they want to be driven. Even if a Subaru like goes from 0--60 slower than one of those kid's cars powered by the really weak battery I *work* with that I don't just JAM the pedal to the ground and make the thing groan.

So instead he paid some mechanics he barely knew and it was something to do with the drive train (so they said) something was snapped (so they SAID) and they charged him 2k. Immediately he noted some weird groaning noise happening in the rear of the vehicle intermittently. He took it back, they couldn't figure out what was wrong, "But it's probably no big deal." The husband was okay with this.

So then 2 weeks later he was like "It's burning oil again." I was like "TAKE IT BACK." But he was TOO busy and like, now we have paid 2K for NOTHING because they certainly are NOT going to honor an expired warranty from like, TUCSON.

We have a Subaru dealer here. He wants to like, take it there. I told him he could drive it wherever he wanted, but my preference would be a deep river with a window open and his seatbelt off. We have not spoken of it recently, and well, IDK it sits there leaking oil. I really want him to trade it in for a truck but like, meh.

I don't so much care for Subaru. I don't like how they drive, they handle horribly, everyone is like "They are the kings and queens of four wheel drive" etc. and I'm like you know, some of the Scandinavian countries SKI and they live a long time and win Olympic medals.

I am not buying my OWN Subaru, almost anything would be worse even skiing. Skiing is not so bad. I done heard the new models suck anyway.

I really enjoyed the Acura's SUV but we decided we could afford the vehicle or the gas for it but not both. Probably still true. Etc.

TL: DID NOT READ-- next word.

Anna

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
119070233_3150847658358497_7039581963201146425_n.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have been ordered to rest by the husband. It's freaking AWESOME. I mean, I am gonna do some stuff but nothing major. I woke up at 10 am. It was GREAT.

I just went through my photos account and well.. I had no idea I had so many pictures of TOILETS an bathtubs specifically. Gosh. I mean, I guess I was cleaning/preparing for sale, etc. Lots of pics with me with grey hair I am keeping those to determine when I am appropriately crone like in order to um make my hair not hennad. I will probably just use the colorless stuff. My grey hair was like Einstein just sticking up all over.

Jeez ANXIETY up! Tasks that need to be done-- crazy.

Anna

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I have been ordered to rest by the husband. It's freaking AWESOME. I mean, I am gonna do some stuff but nothing major. I woke up at 10 am. It was GREAT.

I just went through my photos account and well.. I had no idea I had so many pictures of TOILETS an bathtubs specifically. Gosh. I mean, I guess I was cleaning/preparing for sale, etc. Lots of pics with me with grey hair I am keeping those to determine when I am appropriately crone like in order to um make my hair not hennad. I will probably just use the colorless stuff. My grey hair was like Einstein just sticking up all over.

Jeez ANXIETY up! Tasks that need to be done-- crazy.

Anna
may I suggest a Dolly Parton wig?!?

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I have heard wigs suck. My mom got married in one (she looked great) but hot, uncomfortable and itchy come to mind, you know? PLUS I KNOW my wig would fall off at the most inopportune moments I KNOW IT.

Anna

Hey Now!!!

Not sure why but I've got a Will Smith earworm in my head.

"Gettin' Wiggy Wit It" :lol:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Oh I forget to say I miss that Will Smith. He should not have ever become an actor. Same with Marky Mark. They were both very funny rappers. I mean, it's not like the weren't good actors but then you hear a rap like this and you are like, "Sad." Occaisonally at first he'd do a rap for the credits (same with Marky Mark) but you could tell their hearts were not in it.

Like, who could RESIST THIS especially when he sticks his tongue out at the camera. Etc.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Frenchfry1942 is a cross dresser!!!

Oh Gosh, I mean one of the Special Ones who God Put Into the Wrong Body and Like, she Should be Cherished and lovingly cared for and have a F on her drivers license no matter what! Also, free therapy, free hormones, and free gender reassignment surgery!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm sorry that was totally inappropriate. Really, it's like even GOD is saying "Get off ECF and do some stuff, Anna." Gah.

I would probably go the "real hair extensions" They are like 15K and require constant maintenance and I hear they are equally annoying and stuff. So why NOT I mean wigs are better these days I think.

My mom should have kept her wigs she didn't. I would wear one on the days I wished to confuse everyone. The red hair is too easy to spot.
Anna

Users who are viewing this thread