C15r7jNe_400x400.png

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Anna write...

You know that department, the "fun" one where the twit (although they are all doing it) goofy one announces how she is addicted to this video game on her phone and they all are and you think to yourself, "How nice and an instant firable offense! I don't have enough time at lunch to find a NEW DOCTOR." But you don't say it. And, you did not hear that from me. It's not in my email it's actually not even necessary.

Not to mention... is having an entire VA department dissociating all the livelong day a good thing?

I mean... maybe??

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It doesn’t sound like there is a honeymoon period happening there.

I love the Veterans Seriously adore them. They have had a harder life than most and are better behaved, (well once/if they sober up) than many of the persons "serving" them.

The thing with the government (I am finding anyway) is like: The processes are so labyrinthine and permanent, you can go back almost immediately and figure out what happened. Anyone can SAY they did something but there are ways to check, etc.

it's annoying .because you have to learn all the processes.... But once you do, you are pretty set.

I prefer a job without a honeymoon actually since I am ALWAYS prepared for combat. LOL.

Although.... that is why I noted in my ah, more gentle email... I guess I can understand the whole not finding me thing, ALTHOUGH when I do not understand what is happening I ask for help as I have been doing. Ah, the "job complete" thing without it being done I sim/ply do not understand... I could even see some mild humor in this... Oh, except one of the patients was suicidal. I called them. They are okay....."

I mean....

Yeah. My clinics should not be a joke, SA pts have a really high death rate. I mean... I get pretty upset when a patient dies. It does not please me. Etc.

Well this is my most awful, hard to complete task so I DID go back through the trainings, made notes, will print, etc. There are workarounds IT IS JUST IF MY CLINIC IS EMPTY I WILL NOT REMEMBER. Like, I am about 1.5 weeks of being ON my own...
Bleugh.

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Is it weird to get emailed to complete the "whistleblowers" training and whatnot on a Friday evening to to my personal email? I mean I did it. And emailed back.

If I have to blow any whistles.... I would like to blow an NFL coaches' whistle and I mean his TRAINING one and I would make all the NFL players take the "we are political" stickers off their damn helmets.

Some things should not be political and Sports and entertainment are one of them. They just get ignored. Like Lady Gaga and her little Muslim pal HONESTLY. I mean, it probably wouldn't matter but she should get FINED as in ALL of her money donated to helping women and children in lives of Muslim distress. Since she cared so much she LIED.

Man, I get too much more opinionated, I am growing nose hairs I think. STILL IT'S CRAP you get paid a LOT to freaking DISTRACT us not FOCUS on ISSUES you are WAY too DUMB to even know JACK SPRAT about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna

My husband is like "not weird you are gonna blow one. Sorry." I was like "Oh this should make night 3 of NO Ambien AWSUM."

I still have plenty of Ambien and a deep yearning to take it but I am so fatigued I probably don't need it. Gah.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
Sure is quiet...We need the diner to open back up and more performances in the Saloon.

So the new car has a USB connection to the radio, and the surround sound system is really nice. But what I did was transfer my music to a thumb drive and is all set. 1330 songs transferred after the purge. I can set it to total random or I can just go with one performer.

Life is good today. :)

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Sure is quiet...We need the diner to open back up and more performances in the Saloon.

So the new car has a USB connection to the radio, and the surround sound system is really nice. But what I did was transfer my music to a thumb drive and is all set. 1330 songs transferred after the purge. I can set it to total random or I can just go with one performer.

Life is good today. :)

I forgot to post last night, sorry I have been watching all the episodes of game of thrones, I found a place to watch for free. :oops:

KAS

Users who are viewing this thread