:vapor:

upload_2021-1-9_14-34-20.jpeg

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I have way too much stuff, but I'm using P3 Stealth with a black Kabuki tank, along with a P3 Ti and Kubuki Ti tank on a daily basis. Plus a Radius is in my main rotation, so it's used at least once a week. All still work great, but the Stealth P3 and Kabuki are looking a little worse for wear, especially the Kabuki. All of it, however, will outlast me.
I'm sorry to hear that. That is, that the stuff will outlast you. Stuff is, just stuff.
Many parts of me are looking a little worse for wear, though not the ones I'd prefer. But, I still suspect I'll outlast my vaping hardware.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
My stuff outlasting me is part of my planning process. "Better to have and not need..."

A handful of my kids vape so it will be an entertaining scramble to see who goes for what. :laugh:
"a handful of my kids"?
Wow @DPLongo22 you are a prolific kind of guy, as we all suspected.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
what’s this one called again Dad?... Lavatube, Son :blink:

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!! Not the original type (I sold the one that I got just before jumping into Provari Lake).

HOWEVER...

Far left. I think it's a v2 or something. We got them for the fun of it. We are vapers.

20200509_074741.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Me too. Lots of bands emulated Purple.

Me three.

Blackmore lived in Stamford for a good number of years. He spent most weekends at a popular little bar in town named Rapson's Cafe (later named "Rock-It"), and often would end up playing too. Sometimes he even bought his Rainbow along.

Users who are viewing this thread