ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
ok. so tell me how I would link to a youtube music video to post here. May as well keep it going, but not sure exactly how.

I just left click on the address in my browser and highlight it, then right click the address, and copy it. Then right click the post I am making, and click paste. There might be another way to do it, but that is the way I do it. :|

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
ok. so tell me how I would link to a youtube music video to post here. May as well keep it going, but not sure exactly how.
Have two windows open, one with Utooobs and the other with ECF...

on the ECF click on the film symbol just left of the + sign on the top of the new post block, you'll get a drop down with a media function...

go back to Utooobs and under the video you will see in grey the number of views and some other functions, left click on the arrow/share, and then left click copy...

go back to ecf and click on the Box in the media function and hit the ctrl and v keys...
then click on the embed at the bottom of the media box.

it's way easier than it sounds and quite intuitive one you do it a time or two.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine

Maine Coons are awesome! I wanted one but found a Ragdoll first, lol! My granddaughter just got a Ragamuffin kitten, my Boo isn't quite sure about her yet. He can be quite gentle but also quite aggressive. I'll try and post a few pics when we get back from picking up groceries, prob going to leave Boo in my bedroom because no one will be here to keep an eye (or ear) out!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Maine Coons are awesome! I wanted one but found a Ragdoll first, lol! My granddaughter just got a Ragamuffin kitten, my Boo isn't quite sure about her yet. He can be quite gentle but also quite aggressive. I'll try and post a few pics when we get back from picking up groceries, prob going to leave Boo in my bedroom because no one will be here to keep an eye (or ear) out!

I have not had a cat for a long time, around 5 years I think, I always had Siamese. These cats are very cool, and I like that they get so big. I have been feeding some strays, but it is not the same. :|

KAS

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Ellie - 10 weeks

6db294aad345c0e81b8cee0071574cc7.jpg

a291e0887e89b36cd85af5a0b47cbd99.jpeg

c020b59d26c40d13206908ce472d71c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk