ProVarinati Diner & Saloon and Beyond

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I tried my vika fantasy clone on it, and have decided I hate the vape. I really really hate it, and I used to quite like it. Both the fantasy clones and the Kabuki clones have not been kind to me.... I STILL can't get mine to vape after I got the broken coil that happened out of there, and I have no idea what's going on. Same thing with the vika, the minute I got a coil trapped in the chimney, it has just sucked. I don't think I'm going to get any more clones of that style, I don't seem to do very well with them at all.... :)

Anna

Terry Koontz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2017
Man, I just feel the need to say that I am really enjoying all my provaris, they're awesome. I have a new radius and need to figure out what to put on top of it, which is a great problem to have I guess. I was hoping for the doggystyle but I'm thinking that I may have to forget about that unless I can replace the evil Philips head screws that come with it. That tank..... well, at least I got it disassembled this time.... :)

Anna
Another radius ! ?

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
I roll with HoH P3 Kabuki or a Doggy on the Radius. No reason for me to look further.

EDIT: Some times I do run a P3 Aspire Nautilus on the Radius but that isn't a reasonable recommendation for most, as the P3 Nautilus is about as easy to find as hen's teeth.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Someone said possibly, and I can't remember who. I'm thinking I might want to update my second radius (yes, I have two) I think it may be one of the older models, but I'm not sure. I guess I will check out HOH, it would be good to know what benefits the updates would bring me, as I've never updated anything, but I guess I'll be checking it out soon.... :)

Anna

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Someone said possibly, and I can't remember who. I'm thinking I might want to update my second radius (yes, I have two) I think it may be one of the older models, but I'm not sure. I guess I will check out HOH, it would be good to know what benefits the updates would bring me, as I've never updated anything, but I guess I'll be checking it out soon.... :)

Anna
Can't you update your Radius here?
MediaFire

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Updates will no longer be available soon!!!

PS Don’t contact Bill for updates, he is very busy with repairs.

GoTo HoH for an update.
I mentioned contacting Bill by the end of the year ... in case cleaning didn't work ... and the P3 may need some type of repair. He could also advise if a software update would fix or not. Why spend $15 + shipping for HoH to do the update if it won't correct the issue was my thought.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I mentioned contacting Bill by the end of the year ... in case cleaning didn't work ... and the P3 may need some type of repair. He could also advise if a software update would fix or not. Why spend $15 + shipping for HoH to do the update if it won't correct the issue was my thought.
I've had recent contact with Bill about a possible repair.

I was told that he was busy, and was not taking anymore until December.

I would not wait on an update though, That path will expire before repairs do.

possibly?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
23658635_501639056858685_7722555578049592577_n.jpg

Ditto...

135d4f8a74b930f90c5637c506722880.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I almost feel it would be smarter for me to pay for shipping than do an update myself, but I can probably hand that task to the Husband after I check out that site. I don't plan to do my first "experimental upgrade" (which it would be, man, me and electronics.... LOL).

He's so handy, I wish I could loan him out (especially on his crankier days, :lol:) Although, I do magically find that if he can't help, my skills sorta increase.... in the sense that I'm willing to figure it out. That's probably a good thing, he's 10 years older AND started smoking at age 8.

He is still smoking rollies with a filter, and it's tragic. He was supposed to start "hating" them and quitting but that does not seem to be the case At All. I don't care if he's PO'd about the mech I got him for Christmas from the classies here.... That's what he's GETTING. :D

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Um, we're gonna have issues with the first part... I'm not the administrator of my computer (by choice) and I don't think I have permission to download.... LOL. But, I will probably give it a shot with the husband later today.... I've been getting enough of his "help" on stuff that I think he could be a fantastic mech user by Christmas, so you know, that kind of thing is fun for him. I take my moments where I can get them and I am not doing my first update on a Radius, that would be insane (to me), I'm sure it's all very easy for you lot and all, but yes, I'll give it a shot if I have a troubleshooter, and thank you for the link, I bookmarked it :)

Anna

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Question for P3 users. Install fresh battery and after one puff, the P3 indicates 85% battery. I might get half a day (1.8Ω x 4v) until "empty" is indicated. Unscrew cap, pull and then reinsert battery and P3 indicates 50% level. Possibly another 3 hours and then actually empty. The version is 35. Is/was there an issue with battery levels with the P3. This occurs regardless of which battery is used and I've tried 4 different ones. My VTCs and HGs are all fairly new (3 months). I think the most current version is 37. Should I upgrade?
Ver35 was a very early version. There were numerous reports from folks having issues with the battery gauge back then...and some folks got help from ProVape, and others didn't...the latest firmware is ver 40, several of the versions listed battery fix in their descriptions. I would definitely try to clean all ring threads and tube threads with isopropyl, at least 91% if you can get it, along with the contact inside the tube.

As a ver 35, does your end cap have the large spring?

https://squareup.com/market/houseofhybrids/item/p-firmware-update I also would recommend having HOH do the upgrade to the latest firmware because I believe Zen personally handles all ProVari work, and it is unknown how long the firmware will be available for the upgrades. HOH is an established and respected business and your work will be completed in a timely manner, you should have your mod back within a week if you ship it priority.

As stated, Bill the repair guy is swamped from what a few folks have posted, and the only way to get ahold of him is through an e-mail. I wish you the best of luck getting your P3 to work to your satisfaction.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Anna
Just the beautiful look of that mech will motivate your husband to use it.

To the concerned, Provari Repair will continue, just not at the breakneck volume of 2017. People may have to be patient and hopefully not disrespectful if it’s not done in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread