coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
You are probably worth $100 grand.
My Grandma said I am last night when I told her. :D
Started taking Esbriet in April. $9,000 a month for that alone. 9 a day (3 with every meal).
Can't wait to see the medical expenses for last year...
I know for a fact I am not.
Sure you are! :cool:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
:shock:
I hope your insurance paid most of it.
Oh yeah, I'd be dead if they didn't. :eek: Well, in worse shape probably, can't say for sure... Slows down the progression for 23% of patients.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have a friend whose surgeries and medicine over the last 30 years have earned her the title of "Million Dollar Woman". You may earn that Million Dollar Man title fighting the good fight over the years ahead. Hope it's a long fight!

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Only if they win...

LOLz
rbAGX.gif

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Currently sitting on a tiny key off of the coast of Honduras. Have had some sweet dives, this morning was a nice wreck dive at 110 feet below the waves... Things kicked up weather wise and getting back on the boat got beat up pretty good by the waves and the ladder. Had to scrub the rest of the day's dives. Tonight there are rogue waves crashing over the barrier reef and crashing into the usually calm harbor, the wind is ripping mad, at least the rum is calming the nerves... Tomorrow may be a wash as far as diving goes, hoping the winds will lay down and let the seas calm so we can go play with the fishes, morays, and sharks some more. My life is so rough at times:)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sounds brutal, E.

Pass the rum babas. ;)

<hic> :toast:

Umm.

They killed Unicorns!!!!!!!!! With rainbows!!!!!! You're a very bad man, Turfie.

Le sigh. I miss Miss Ocelot.

I read on the inner nets with my google machine, that wimmen folk gets a calming effect if they wipes some armpit sweat from the menfolk on the upper lip just under they
Nostrils...sumpn to do wit dem pheromones...:|

Oh sounds delish.

:rolleyes:

I do hope you mean that zee wimens wipe that pit sweat from the mennin on to the MENNIN upper lips.

Farrah MOAN Ing~

Users who are viewing this thread